News concerning my videos...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
calico said:
Hey all.

I know this is very much off topic, but I will not be completing the 3 videos I promised you by this weekend.

I will get them done before the season, maybe sooner...but I found out a few mins ago that my father will need open heart surgery, so I will be heading to the Houston area in the next few days.

I know i have mentioned his story before about how he served with Staubach in the Navy and what not and that he made sure I knew who Landry and Staubach were before I could walk. Sadly, he is no longer a Cowboys fan, but all that does not matter now.

If you could keep him in your prayers...he can really use it.

Thank you.

You've got it, wild man... go take care of your family, we can wait...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
calico said:
Hey all.

I know this is very much off topic, but I will not be completing the 3 videos I promised you by this weekend.

I will get them done before the season, maybe sooner...but I found out a few mins ago that my father will need open heart surgery, so I will be heading to the Houston area in the next few days.

I know i have mentioned his story before about how he served with Staubach in the Navy and what not and that he made sure I knew who Landry and Staubach were before I could walk. Sadly, he is no longer a Cowboys fan, but all that does not matter now.

Thank you.
We can wait. Your Dad is more important. Good thoughts and prayers to you and yours.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
calico said:
Hey all.

Thank you.

Done. What's his name.

jbz64

Reaction score
calico said:
I will be coming into Houston on 290 then I will take that to beltway 8, to 59, to Kingwood...do you know of any delays on this route?

Thanks for the support all...I really really appreciate it.

Taking the Beltway from 290 to 59 should be ok. There's no construction at this time.

My prayers are with your father and family. God bless!!!

calico

Reaction score
Seriously, you guys don't know how much this support means to me. Thank you for sharing success stories. I really have no idea about the surgery and I found myself calling an ex girlfriend from 4 years ago who is a nurse to find out about it. My mom could do nothing but tell me that he needed the surgery...she blanked out at the rest of what the Dr. said.

thats7 said:
Done. What's his name.

His name is Ronald Bauer. He is a Vietnam veteran and retired commercial pilot.

Jubei

Reaction score
Keep your chin up, im sure he will be fine. My father also has a bad heart but they wont operate on him because he is to weak, so if the doctors are on your dad im sure they know he will benefit from it and be fine !

Viper

Reaction score
May the Lord be with you and your family during these trying times. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

God Bless!