Next 2 games Stl and Buff...

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Week 6.............

5-0 New England Patroits vs 5-0 Dallas Cowboys :beer1:

We can't afford to play down to the Rams nor the Bills.....We need to put those to 0-3 teams to rest early

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
im a little uneasy about the Rams game but yea if we play up to the same level we have played so far this year we will be 5-0 going into the Patriots game

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
horse-cart.jpg

Reaction score
No way should we be looking past the Rams and the Bills. Sure, they're 0-3, but neither of them have no talent, and we play the Bills on the road. Nobody goes 0-16 for a reason, so i'm more worried about 4-0 and 5-0 than the Pats game.

Not that I don't think we can do it, because I definitely do.

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Marc Bulger is still a top ten qb even without the offensive line, and Steven Jackson is a straight up G. Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce are still really good. They have their backs up against the wall now.

Buffalo is another case. If JP losman is out then forget it we should win that hands down

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Garrett and Wade don't play down to anybody. They're going to be agressive whether we're down by 30 or up by 30, whether we're playing the best team in the league or the worst team in the league.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Tonight I wanna celebrate this great victory, tomorrow I want to think about The Rams. Right now the Pats arent on my radar

Bizwah

Reaction score
A mark of a good team is winning the games you SHOULD win.

Wade will have quite a task with keeping this team grounded.

Well, we won a HUGE road game vs the best team in the conference. Now, we face an 0-3 team that's struggling.

Let's see how good of a coach Wade is.

Parche

Reaction score
BouncingCheese;1665436 said:
Marc Bulger is still a top ten qb even without the offensive line, and Steven Jackson is a straight up G. Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce are still really good. They have their backs up against the wall now.

Buffalo is another case. If JP losman is out then forget it we should win that hands down

Well, JP Losman ain´t Grossman...

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
As long as we continue playing the way we're playing now, the Rams won't beat us at home and Buffalo can't put anywhere near enough points. Remember, I said as long as we continue playing the way we're playing now.

theanimal23

Reaction score
Rams offense makes me nervous. I'm still not sold on our D. I wish Ellis was back. I hope TNew is getting healthier by the week. I want to see him vs Moss.