Next Game?

sweetness0986

Reaction score
windward;2331001 said:
Yeah they allowed 17 points to a far superior offensive team than the Rams.

Your point? Or are you just satisfied with bleating nonsense?
They played good in the first half, but in the 2nd we looked back to the way we usually look and allowed the Cards to go up and down the field with ease.

I would love to say that we'll demolish them, but I can't at this point.

ologan

Reaction score
You know I really didn't mind being knocked out of the "Pick a Winner" contest this week,cause I picked the Skins to beat the Rams. Having said that,if we play the Rams the way we played the Cards,and they play us the way they played the Skins, all bets are off.

newlander

Reaction score
Haslett has Rams playing hard...Wade doesn't have a CLUE right now. So........it will be close: god I can't believe I just said that..but it will be.:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I really dont know wut to say right now. i'd think we'd win easy but not anymore.

Novacek84

Reaction score
TheCount;2330990 said:
Some people never learn.

For the record, our defense played very well for most of this game, you can't blame them for this loss.

Yeah that was a wonderful effort in the second half starting with that 3rd and 17 screen pass. Are you watching these games?? This is not a good defense right now.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
you know, there's a pretty good chance that Adam Jones is not available to play next week. Sigh..