Twitter: Next Gen Stats top 10 deep passers of 2019

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fanboys-best-quotes-1024x717.jpg

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Dak throws a pretty decent deep ball. It's the short and medium routes that more worry me.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I figured there were too many “bad” Dak threads on the front page so it was only a matter of guessing which slobberer would head to Twitter to cook up some propaganda...

Honestly you're the biggest Dak slobber here. He's literally all you think and post about lmao.

Please don't update us on what you dream about tonight, we aren't interested.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Honestly you're the biggest Dak slobber here. He's literally all you think and post about lmao.

Please don't update us on what you dream about tonight, we aren't interested.
Aww, someone’s mad that they beat you to it. Don’t worry, Twitter is full of fake stats for you to plunder... some of these are so fake, even you could have thought them up.

DanA

Reaction score
Screenshot-20200519-212940-Opera.jpg

Actually, Dak is pretty good everywhere he throws.

I’d be interested in throw type. I think he’s got an above average but not great arm and is an elite decision maker but I don’t think he is any good throwing finesse type throws.

He maybe throws 2-3 back should fades a season now which is in stark contrast to Romo/Dez period. That might be a league wide trend but it seems like he’s less accurate than other top QB’s when he has to take a little bit of heat off the ball on a throw.

Last edited:

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Question, In 2016 and 2018 Cole Beasley had about 800 and 700 yard seasons and Jason Witten had a decent 2016 year. The slot receiver and tight end positions need to deliver as you can't count on those long passes all the time. Who will play in the slot now and is Jarwin up to the task?? If they get production at those positions the Cowboys offense will be nearly impossible to stop, especially with Zeke and Pollard coming out of the backfield.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’d be interested in throw type. I think he’s got an above average but not great arm and is an elite decision maker but I don’t think he is any good throwing finesse type throws.

He maybe throws 2-3 back should fades a season now which is in stark contrast to Romo/Dez period. That might be a league wide trend but it seems like he’s less accurate than other top QB’s when he has to take a little bit of heat off the ball on a throw.
You're right, especially when referring to Dak's first two seasons (2016-2017), but Dak has greatly improved the last two years with getting more air under some of his throws. Before, they were more line driven throws. The last two seasons, Dak made several throws that definitely had lots of air underneath them with arc and pin-point precision. I believe a lot of his improved throwing has been because of his footwork and form. Working under Jon Kitna and especially 3DQB (out of California) has absolutely helped improve Dak's performance.

Here is a link explaining what Dak has been doing during the offseason the past two years:

https://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-co...tt-hopes-a-change-in-mechanics-yields-results

Last edited: