Twitter: Next Gen Stats top 10 deep passers of 2019

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Really only the crossing routes that worry me

And that can be fixed because it isn't like he's throwing them short or too tall, he was just having trouble with the timing and throwing it behind the receivers. It's also not really a problem he showed before so I think he may have just got off last year and possibly then was overthinking it.

Dreski

Reaction score
Question, In 2016 and 2018 Cole Beasley had about 800 and 700 yard seasons and Jason Witten had a decent 2016 year. The slot receiver and tight end positions need to deliver as you can't count on those long passes all the time. Who will play in the slot now and is Jarwin up to the task?? If they get production at those positions the Cowboys offense will be nearly impossible to stop, especially with Zeke and Pollard coming out of the backfield.
I wonder if we are gonna see Cooper, Gallup and Lamb all play some slot. I think Lamb will do good but it’ll be a tough challenge to have the same production as Cobb. Looks like he has a great catch radius which is a plus

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL, you can’t possibly look any more stupid, not only can you not read you can’t even post pictures correctly. And LOL that you actually can’t even read, you’ve been given two chances to read it now and you still can’t get it :lmao2:
Imagine being so demented you thought that people “agree” with you on here :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Don’t worry troll, every time you post we’ll all be right there laughing at you. I’m really sorry about all those times I embarrassed you :muttley:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

1. QuincyCarterEraWell-Known Member
    9,259 messages

8,413 likes received
    The good thing about CPOE is it is one of the most sticky stats, and best predictors of future success. Has a high correlation season over season

Today at 6:04 PM Report
    817Gill, Sevenup3000, Irvin88_4life and 2 others like this.

2. Super_KazuyaWell-Known Member
    6,843 messages

8,618 likes received
    I figured there were too many “bad” Dak threads on the front page so it was only a matter of guessing which slobberer would head to Twitter to cook up some propaganda...

Today at 6:28 PM Report
Lol you can't possibly look anymore stupid, although you've tried.

Go hide in your hole again. Hopefully you'll hide longer than the last 30 times I've embarrassed you
:lmao2:

Noticed how many agreed with my comment while both of yours just sit there rotting. They all agree that you've been embarrased thoroughly. you're just too stupid to realize it :muttley:

Just for future reference the number 28 comes AFTER 4. Hope you are smarter now.
Ahhh Paint Chips. Ive forgot about him

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fanboys-best-quotes-1024x717.jpg
Do every post about anything not Dak related? Ive never seen it, and its really creepy

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Quarterbacks get better if they want to and they strive to be.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I wonder if we are gonna see Cooper, Gallup and Lamb all play some slot. I think Lamb will do good but it’ll be a tough challenge to have the same production as Cobb. Looks like he has a great catch radius which is a plus
I think lamb and Jarwin will destroy the slot and middle of that field, leaving Coop and Gallup to own the outsides.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do every post about anything not Dak related? Ive never seen it, and its really creepy
Do you post anything that doesn't praise Dak and want us to pay him mega-bucks?
It's really creepy.....:huh:

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
www.sportsinfosolutionsblog.com/2020/01/07/who-were-the-best-quarterbacks-throwing-long-passes-in-2019/

Again, anyone can find stats to support their argument.

The above indicates that Dak is more:

1) a gunslinger
2) gains yards
3) cant finish off the drive

As with all of these arguments the final analysis is that Dak's good and should be paid well, but not whatever he wants.

Offer him $33.9m for 5 years - seems fair to SPOTRAC, seems fair to me.
That's the first time I have ever heard anyone refer to Dak as a gunslinger. I guess he's becoming a Romo?

:muttley:

starfan1

Reaction score
And that can be fixed because it isn't like he's throwing them short or too tall, he was just having trouble with the timing and throwing it behind the receivers. It's also not really a problem he showed before so I think he may have just got off last year and possibly then was overthinking it.

yea some of it is throwing lanes and angles but he’s going to have to learn his craft better not unlike Romo had to do

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
That's the first time I have ever heard anyone refer to Dak as a gunslinger. I guess he's becoming a Romo?

:muttley:

Totally agree....I suppose the article implies he'll take chances in midfield but gets conservative in limited field position.

Alternatively you could put the emphasis on Garrett.

The moral of the story - in a team sport ANYTHING can be supported by facts