Twitter: Next NFL Game 157 days away

J_Allen

Reaction score
The countdown timer needs to start with the draft, training camp then the season opener.

And then once the season begins, a countdown to the December collapse.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And then once the season begins, a countdown to the December collapse.

That’s if we get off to a good start. We seem to end up better when we get off to slower starts. The slower starts keep us from getting full of ourselves.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The countdown timer needs to start with the draft, training camp then the season opener.
There's always a 30-day countdown for each of those. They show up on the main page, not inside the Fan Zone.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There's always a 30-day countdown for each of those. They show up on the main page, not inside the Fan Zone.

I do remember seeing a countdown but thought it was discontinued. I spend so much time in the Fan Zone I probably just haven’t noticed it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do remember seeing a countdown but thought it was discontinued. I spend so much time in the Fan Zone I probably just haven’t noticed it.
It's possible. Maybe I'll ping Reality to see about placement so more folks can see it.

Reactions: KJJ

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would myself crazy thinking 157 days. I cut the months up, Combines, draft day, mini camps and OTA and training camp, pre season and then reg season. Always have something to look forward too. lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Only countdown I want to see is the days until Jerry Jones is no longer in charge of this franchise, and there is only One that knows what that counter look like
who knows how long will that take....we are officially now the Raiders of the old Al Davis.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Can’t wait!!! We’ve got the draft,training camp,pre-season, and then opening day which for me is better than Christmas.It’s my favorite day of the year. At least on Christmas,I’m not disappointed though.When you put your heart and soul into this team just to be let down every year.With dumb and dumber at the healm I should know that nothing will change no matter how much Jerruh sells this team as SB contenders.