College: LSU
Conference: SEC
Hometown: Olla, LA
High School: Denton
View Combine Page >>

Combine Results:
40 Yard Dash : 5.51 seconds
Bench Press : 21.0 reps

Next to Herman Johnson, who is the next best LT prospect out there? Or is he even the top dog? This guy is a woolly mammoth..:laugh2:

wholly.jpg

See the resemblance?

hermanjohnson.jpg

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2743293 said:
I could see Johnson as a LG of the future for us. I'm not sure about LT though.

yep, Herman would be a monster at OG, and it will tick him off even more they way he will fall some, he will want to pay back the teams that passed on him

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
20060127-spy.jpg

Am I the only one pining away for a LT? C'mon I have less than a day to release my pigeons, then they gotta fly to NY and find Jerry.:mad:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2743557 said:
20060127-spy.jpg

Am I the only one pining away for a LT? C'mon I have less than a day to release my pigeons, then they gotta fly to NY and find Jerry.:mad:

This is a bad year for OTs, especially the types that fit best in Houck's scheme. The only blue chip talents are Loadholt and Boone, and neither are first day guys IMO. Some scouts think Loadholts best fit is at OG and Boone is a roid raging underachieving knucklehead.

This is probably why Unger is so valued. He actually excelled at LT his first 2 seasons at Oregon. Also excelled his last 2 seasons playing center and shined at the SR Bowl at OG. He plays every single line position at a high level. Not saying pro bowl level, that is still to be determined.