1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Next week I want to see a close loss to Seattle

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by CowboysFanSince88, Oct 5, 2014.

1. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls and apparent Dak slobberer Zone Supporter

39,532 Messages
    12,231 Likes Received
    Can you be honest to admit you were wrong?

EST_1986 and CowboyMike like this.
  2. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

7,627 Messages
    10,875 Likes Received
    I am so sorry we won. The team really disappointed you Sunday.

3. 65fastback2plus2

65fastback2plus2 Well-Known Member

6,463 Messages
    6,189 Likes Received
    Can we turn our W back in?

4. EST_1986

7,627 Messages
    10,875 Likes Received
    So you're brain is broken...

5. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

96,607 Messages
    22,880 Likes Received
    Instead of a close loss how about a dominating Cowboys win. lol

6. TellerMorrow34

TellerMorrow34 BraveHeartFan

28,358 Messages
    5,076 Likes Received
    I'm sorry you didn't get your close loss. I'll take our W instead. Thanks.

7. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

7,568 Messages
    2,121 Likes Received
    I was wrong and clearly this is a different team. I was not convinced they could go into seattle and win. The only bad thing about yesterday was the Giants losing and still having to be tied with the eagles. But yes I was wrong and don't have a problem admitting that

8. CowboysFanSince88

7,568 Messages
    2,121 Likes Received
    No they impressed me. Even though Im a fan if I feel the other is better then I speak the truth, Now I will be pissed if we can't win the next 2 games against the midgets and deadskins

9. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Moderator

42,807 Messages
    25,863 Likes Received

10. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Moderator

79,745 Messages
    53,821 Likes Received
    Of what team?

EST_1986 likes this.
  11. CowboysFanSince88

7,568 Messages
    2,121 Likes Received
    Obviously the Cowboys since 88

12. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,826 Messages
    1,216 Likes Received
    What in the hell is wrong with you? Do you deal with what life throws at you with this losing mindset?

[​IMG]

13. CowboysFanSince88

7,568 Messages
    2,121 Likes Received
    What exactly did the Cowboys do in the past 3 years that made you think they could win in seattle? Everybody is in shock because no one expected it to happen and the fact that it did happen gives me even more confidence they can beat the hell out of the eagles on Thanksgiving

14. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,826 Messages
    1,216 Likes Received
    My two questions directed at you weren't rhetorical. I'm still curious to know.

15. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

26,314 Messages
    5,245 Likes Received
    The Cowboys this season looked different than they had the previous 3 seasons and that was before the Seattle game. You predicted a loss since July, but never adjusted to what you were seeing on the field this year.

16. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Moderator

42,807 Messages
    25,863 Likes Received
    Everyone's expectations about the team are never the same. Some people were surprised because that the team played as well as they thought they were capable of executing. Other people were even less than surprised because they more accurately assessed how the two teams matched up.

You, and others who share the same evaluation criteria for assessing football outcomes, were shocked for the reason you elaborated. Without doubt, results can seemingly repeat season after season throughout sports and even, literally, life itself. However, it is personally fallacious to believe results cannot be influenced by changes. In this case, there have been changes within the team, changes within the Seahawks, etc.

Dismissing or ignoring change is not realistic towards determining how events may unfold. Sometimes not considering what might happen leaves individuals shocked. Astonished. Stupefied. Flabbergasted. Mystified. Thunderstrucked...

17. EST_1986

7,627 Messages
    10,875 Likes Received
    No real wants and wishes for a loss.