Next Week!

HOF

Reaction score
I feel that the Cowboys have a pretty good chance of beating Philly!

My reasons are: Cowboys are good enough to beat anyone, they're home, Philly is good but not great!

Tactically, I think that it's important that, somewhat regularly, we play to what I feel will prove, this season, to be our "offensive calling card", the air attack!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Rock on man!

Forgive me for not feeling your energy but you seem to have enough for both of us.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
HOF said:

My reasons are: Cowboys are good enough to beat anyone, they're home, Philly is good but not great!

Tactically, I think that it's important that, somewhat regularly, we play to what I feel will prove, this season, to be our "offensive calling card", the air attack!
its been a long day and way tooo many drinks...
icon12.gif
icon10.gif

TonyS

Reaction score
HOF said:

Playing like we are now, Philly will beat us 41-10.

With Washington, New York and Philly winning today, it didn't make for a great weekend.

NorTex

Reaction score
Beating Philly will cure all of our ills.

Watch how many fickle fans jump back onto the bandwagon after we beat Philly.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
HOF said:

Look back at washington game case closed

lwehlers

Reaction score
i also do not see any way that we can beat the eagles. they have our number.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lwehlers said:
i also do not see any way that we can beat the eagles. they have our number.
It has nothing to do with that. They are simply a better team.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Err, yeah. Philly's faster than Oakland, more talented than Oakland, and a helluva lot more disciplined. No way do we come away with a win.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
It has nothing to do with that. They are simply a better team.
We beat them 2 years ago, we can beat them again

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Asklesko said:
Err, yeah. Philly's faster than Oakland, more talented than Oakland, and a helluva lot more disciplined. No way do we come away with a win.

Philly also barely beat Oakland at home. Before you start throwing around phrases like "no way we win", understand that upsets occur all the time in this league. We're at home, McNabb's banged up, all our games have been close, there's no reason to think we can't keep up with Philly.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
I would not put money on the boys to be truthful. I hope to hell they play good, but even if we play a great game, we still might not beat Philly. I just dont see us beating Philly.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
going on what i saw w/ henry on t.o. last year....bring it on. this is the game we've been preparing for.

i say we can pull it out.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
Ok, here is my take on our 2 losses. I put them squarely on Sean Payton and Bill Parcells. Both times we tried to play ball control offense, and both times we got burned for not letting our passing game go to it. We should have beat Washington by 20+ pts, but we wouldn't let Drew and Co. go. Parcells wanted to pound the ball into the middle all game instead of doing what was working.

During the Oakland game, early on anyway, our pounding the ball into the middle wasn't working, but when we finally did air it out, we made big plays downfield. Why not give our offense a chance to succeed instead of pounding our brains into a wall. Let the Air Coryell go, and they when they loosen up on the box, then let JJ run like the wind. It works both ways, but they aren't seeing that.

We can beat Philthy. We just have to let our offense do, what is working at the time. If the running game is working, go for it. If we are getting chunks of yards passing go with that. Why is it that Bill stubbornly refuses to see what is working?