Next year's draft

Bizwah

Reaction score
I've been trying to do a little research on next year's draft.

Right now, so much depends on Jrs coming out. The Sr class looks pretty weak.

Slaton and McFadden would make the running back class.

Not many WRs....even with some defections. I've read some lauding Desean Jackson, but he's 6-0 and weighs only 165 pounds. Mario Urrutia, Limas Sweed, Mario Manningham, and I'm sure there's another 6-5 220 WR from USC coming out. No can't miss guys.

Nice QBs though.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Man, my head is still churning from disecting all we have done in the past 48 hrs.....I don't even want to think about next year.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaay to early to be sizing uo next years class as weak. It's fun to project but as every year half the guys projected in round 1 will end up in round 3 and 4 and 20 guys not projected in the 1st day will be flip flop in and out of Round 1.

Your not giving enough credit to this WR class and the OT class is loaded as well as DE's and QB's.

I'm sure we will revisit this subject over and over again in the 360 days! lol

Bizwah

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1479047 said:
Waaaaaaaay to early to be sizing uo next years class as weak. It's fun to project but as every year half the guys projected in round 1 will end up in round 3 and 4 and 20 guys not projected in the 1st day will be flip flop in and out of Round 1.

Your not giving enough credit to this WR class and the OT class is loaded as well as DE's and QB's.

I'm sure we will revisit this subject over and over again in the 360 days! lol

Never too early....Never....

NickZepp

Reaction score
Bizwah;1479026 said:

Not many WRs....even with some defections. I've read some lauding Desean Jackson, but he's 6-0 and weighs only 165 pounds. Mario Urrutia, Limas Sweed, Mario Manningham, and I'm sure there's another 6-5 220 WR from USC coming out. No can't miss guys.

Nice QBs though.

I'm telling you guys watch out for Malcolm Kelly. He's 6-4 200 lb guy that can run in the 4.4 40 range. He's a stud.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Bizwah;1479049 said:
Never too early....Never....

I agree 110%, what I really ment it's to early to declare it a weak class;)

Bizwah

Reaction score
NickZepp;1479055 said:
I'm telling you guys watch out for Malcolm Kelly. He's 6-4 200 lb guy that can run in the 4.4 40 range. He's a stud.

Forgot about him.

Again, hopefully some juniors will leave.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Bizwah;1479058 said:
Forgot about him.

Again, hopefully some juniors will leave.

Unless we go back to the barter system and dismiss money all together, they will leave early. I promise. ;)

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Bizwah;1479026 said:

Nice QBs though.

If the Boys get a chance to draft McFadden I hope they dont pass it up....The guy is just great and does everything well

Tristan

Reaction score
I really like what I've seen of Manningham so far, he could very well be a better prospect than any WR in this years class not named Calvin.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Bizwah;1479026 said:

Nice QBs though.

The pick is going to be McFadden, I am 100% sure.:D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Tra_Col99;1479324 said:
Darren McFadden - check this out. Out runs Landry at :36 seconds into this link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcssslTgHBQ&mode=related&search=
:omg:
Three plays in that reel... The run you mentioned against LSU, the Screen against Ole miss at around 1:30, and the run against UGA at around 2:20 are absolutely sick.

If you told me we wouldn't win the Super Bowl next year, I would ask for a time machine to go one year into the future so this guy would be on our team NOW! If you don't think JJ is targeting this guy (being from Arkansas and all), you don't know JJ. I would be shocked if he's not on our roster next April.