NFC Championship: Eagles - 25 vs Cardinals - 32 Game Thread

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2586911 said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. To everyone that doubted them...eat Crow.
Hey girl! I saw you fighting for your Cards the other day, fight on.

Kilyin

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2586911 said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. To everyone that doubted them...eat Crow.

I'm happy the Cards won, because that means the Eagles didn't... but YOU ARE A JOKE. You can't root for two teams in the NFC. You're either a Cowboys fan, or a Cardinals fan... there's no in between.

bbwlover

Reaction score
My Aunt and her husband live in Gilbert. Back in the 90's, my wife and I used to fly out there to see the Boys play the Cardinals. They would always get us good seats. It was ridiculous to see how many Cowboys fans were in the stadium... their old stadium. My Aunt is from Dallas, a Cowboys fan but her husband is a native of Arizona. A LONG suffering Cardinals fan. He would take his butt kicking and never say a word. He is a great guy and I cannot tell u how happy I am for him and all of the long time Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals fans. They deserve this... god, did u see Bidwell on the sidelines? He never thought he would live long enough to see this day! As a Cowboy fan, I am happy for them... we flew out there for the 95 SB and the folks are great. If u have any empathy for for the downtrodden... you cannot help but pull for this team. They don't run the ball very well but hey... I think they win this next game in two weeks. Destiny?

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Kilyin;2586973 said:
You can't root for two teams in the NFC. You're either a Cowboys fan, or a Cardinals fan... there's no in between.

Yes you can and I do. If you don't like it, you know what you can do... :laugh2:

Think what you want, but I will not change how I feel because some people don't think it's right. I support my home team as well as the team that I've loved since I was a little one.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Phoenix-Talon;2586966 said:
Congratulations to the Arizona Cardinals.

Phoenix Talon

After that abbreviated announcement, Punxsutawney Phil dives back into his hole!!!

Route 66

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2587419 said:
Yes you can and I do. If you don't like it, you know what you can do... :laugh2:

Think what you want, but I will not change how I feel because some people don't think it's right. I support my home team as well as the team that I've loved since I was a little one.

You tell 'em. :D

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Well... watching Philly lose is sort of like watching us win a playoff game.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly (and I know I'm gonna' get in trouble for this) don't know if I enjoy a Cowboy win more an Eagle loss. Really!!

I appreciate what the Cards did for me today. And I like the Warner story. I don't see any "hot dogs", show-offs or jerks on this team. Normally, ya' gotta' feel a little good for them.

But sorry. I can't. I'll go to my grave that this is just the latest shame and counterfeit of the "parity" era we now live in. Like the Giants last year. Teams that nobody, and I mean NOBODY had on their radar screens in September going "all the way". No way. Sorry. I ain't buying it.

The AFC still resembles something like the old days, when teams were actually built from within, stayed good for decent amount of time, then gradually went back to the pack. The NFC is a total crap-shoot. Nowadays, this is what we get.

Nine win teams that were 900-1 odds in Vegas last August, going to the SB. Unheard of.

Oh well. At least the Eggless "curse" endures, and that's a good thing. The only hope left is if the Steelers win it all. Then, in 15 years, the list of "SB Winning Teams" will at least appear legit. They're the only name left that smells of a "championship" pedigree, and won't stink up the list like a "Saints" or "Seahawks" or "Cardinal" entry would.................

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;2586966 said:
Congratulations to the Arizona Cardinals.

Phoenix Talon

Fitz was the factor. Eagles need a player aside from Westbrook...

gmb85

Reaction score
Vintage;2587598 said:
Well... watching Philly lose is sort of like watching us win a playoff game.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what it has come down to as a Cowboys fan. Sighs.:eek::

DCgirl13

Reaction score
lewpac;2587649 said:
Like the Giants last year. Teams that nobody, and I mean NOBODY had on their radar screens in September going "all the way". No way. Sorry. I ain't buying it.

See to me, this is something that keeps it interesting. If you know what is going to happen at the beginning of the season, then that is no fun. To each their own. Not worth arguing, but there are obviously other opinions on this.