NFC Championship: Eagles - 25 vs Cardinals - 32 Game Thread

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Think Lienart cringed when Bradshaw asked the fans if they want Warner back?

SacredStar

Reaction score
An old sig pic, but a good one:

http://img510.*************/img510/4937/notyoursvi4.jpg

zekecee

When Posting...Please Use Caution
Reaction score
Clove;2586662 said:
OMG, how did we get over 1000 posts on a non Cowboy game?

Because we do not LIKE the EAGLES and WE ARE STILL PISSED THAT WE ARE NOT ON TV NOW!!!
Folks are STILL PISSED!:bang2:

Seritonin33

Reaction score
Guess it's just about time to move to the Ravens/Steelers thread...

I'll miss you "thread where we laughed at the Eagles for choking once again"

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
zekecee;2586680 said:
Because we do not LIKE the EAGLES and WE ARE STILL PISSED THAT WE ARE NOT ON TV NOW!!!
Folks are STILL PISSED!:bang2:
i stopped being pissed after the Ravens game. I saw then that the Boys didnt care, so why should I. When the team starts caring again, aside from a handful of players....then I will get upset when don't make it.

I just want to see good football games and that was a great game. I hope the AFC game is just as good......GO RAVENS.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

There is only one feeling more sweet than this one today and that's when Dallas wins a Superbowl. It's the only feeling in sports better than this one.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Da Hammer;2586685 said:
What did Bradshaw ask him??? i missed it
He asked all of the Cardinals fans whether they wanted Warner back. I'm sure that made Matt feel all warm and cuddly inside. :)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
DallasEast;2586716 said:
He asked all of the Cardinals fans whether they wanted Warner back. I'm sure that made Matt feel all warm and cuddly inside. :)
He get a couple 16 year olds to make him feel better.

gmb85

Reaction score
Biggems;2586704 said:
i stopped being pissed after the Ravens game. I saw then that the Boys didnt care, so why should I. When the team starts caring again, aside from a handful of players....then I will get upset when don't make it.

I just want to see good football games and that was a great game. I hope the AFC game is just as good......GO RAVENS.
Yeah. Same here. I just don't care anymore. It's obvious that the only thing that matters to our players is the money and fame. It doesn't help to live in a town that crowns ya the champs before every year recently.

I'll care again when the players care again. I will always love the --> :starspin

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
I feel like I've fallen into some type of alternate dimension where the Cardinals are NFC champs.

Just say that to yourself and you're brain will explode. "The Arizona Cardinals are NFC Champions."