***NFC Championship Game Thread 49ers vs falcons***

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
I can't stand any of the 4 teams left. Jim Harbaugh is incredibly overrated and I hate Matt Ryan. I guess I wouldn't totally hate seeing the John Harbaugh, who I actually like, win the big one. I can't take anymore Belichick. That would also mean a happy ending for Ray Lewis and probably Ed Reed.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Julio just taking over! 49ers are done if he's playing like this. Already too tough to stop Roddy and Gonzalez with their route running...if Julio is catching everything his way, it's over!

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
That catch reminds me of when a bunch of people on this board trashed Jones' game... Then we played the Falcons and they all shut up...

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
EvilJerry88;4974785 said:
I can't stand any of the 4 teams left. Jim Harbaugh is incredibly overrated and I hate Matt Ryan. I guess I wouldn't totally hate seeing the John Harbaugh, who I actually like, win the big one. I can't take anymore Belichick. That would also mean a happy ending for Ray Lewis and probably Ed Reed.

Whats there to hate about Matt Ryan? Just curious.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
A - I thought we wanted San Frans defense - I believe our defense held them to 19.

B - Ryan is gooooood.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
erod;4974773 said:
It's a gimmick that will be solved this offseason. And it's going to get some QBs killed.

It's completely predicated on being able to run the ball effectively. If you can't.... then what does this offense do?

Wilson is the best of the 3 read option QBs this year, he's at least been able to prove he can win the game by himself.

The Natural

Reaction score
Watching Julio Jones go off on this SF defense makes me wonder if we'll ever get to see Dez have his moment in a bigtime playoff game

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Yet another example that a good pocket QB beats a good running QB every single time

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Wow i really didnt expect this, but im so glad its happening! Julio Jones is a damn beast, incredible catches.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Clove;4974792 said:
A - I thought we wanted San Frans defense - I believe our defense held them to 19.

B - Ryan is gooooood.

The 9ers can be had, has been that way all year. You don't have to dominate them at the line of scrimmage, but you do have to stand toe to toe with them....then you can put a whoppin on them on the outside if you have guys with talent there.

Bluestang

Reaction score
The Natural;4974794 said:
Watching Julio Jones go off on this SF defense makes me wonder if we'll ever get to see Dez have his moment in a bigtime playoff game

If Bryant can pick up where he left off from late last year then our offense will be something special.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
The Natural;4974794 said:

Have to get to the playoffs first. :(

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4974790 said:
Whats there to hate about Matt Ryan? Just curious.

It's nothing personal. I just feel like he has so much talent around him he should be doing much better. He hasn't been good in the playoffs either which he really had no excuses for...until this year (cough Julio cough). Now he gets all this undeserved praise but look who is surrounding him - he has too many weapons to fail.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Credit Mike Nolan for giving SF different looks.

So far they've used 3-4, 4-3 under/over looks to confuse Kaep.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Wow...all those picks on first rd OL and it's the flashy first rd WR who they traded a boat load of picks for who is dominating.

Wonder if there will be a" Jerry you watching this?" thread about that at any point!!