NFC Championship Game Thread

Motorola

Reaction score
Let all the McCarthy haters not forget that horrible decision by LaFleur the next time they bring up GB’s “success” without him

GB and choking in NFCCG has become synonymous
2020-21: Buccaneers 31, Packers 26
2019-20: Packers 20, Forty-Niners 37
2016-17: Packers 21, Falcons 44
2014-15: Packers 22, Seahawks 28
2010-11: Packers 21, Bears 14
2007-08: Giants 23, Packers 20

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Jerry had acquired Brady for 26 mil this year we would be in the CCG . Instead he paid mr mediocre Dak 31 mil , and May pay him even more this year .
Yeah Prescott has the same numbers as Brady. Go figure

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I did not see Brady out there with 2 goalline stands and playing D after his 3 picks.

Tampa beat Green Bay - he was just the QB
You can think that if you want. He made some unbelievable throws in that game. It’s OK if you don’t like Brady. But make no mistake about it he’s the goat. I guess Aaron Rodgers sucks also because he couldn’t move the ball. During those goal line stands.

Zman5

Reaction score
Thats the point. One game, 13 years ago, against an average team. Otherwise, or defense folds like an accordian

The point is the OP I was replying to was asking if it happened in last 20 years. I was pointing out that it did.

Zman5

Reaction score
That 07 defense had many probowlers. The entire team had 13 that went. The team the past few years don't even come close. 0 guys went this year

Yeh I know. The OP I was replying to was asking if it happened in last 20 years. I was pointing out that it did.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Beasley was the leading rec for bills, and that isnt good, for winning the game.

Cole Beasley 7 88 12.6 0 23 9
Stefon Diggs 6 77 12.8 0 34 11
Dawson Knox 6 42 7.0 1 12 8
T.J. Yeldon 4 41 10.3 0 20 5
John Brown 2 24 12.0 0 17 4
Devin Singletary 2 9 4.5 0 7 3
Isaiah McKenzie 1 6 6.0 1 6 1
Gabriel Davis 0 0 0.0 0 0 3

also in hindsight, and even early on I felt bills should just go all passes, no runs. They dont have much of a run game so just pass every down.
And they should have been better prepared on keeping guys in to block for allen, not doin that killed the bills offense.

basel90

Reaction score
Anyone comparing Dak to Brady is deeply delusion. Even at his current age , he is by far superior to Dak . If Brady was the QB at dallas the last 3 years this team would have at least reached the super bowl . He is just that good and elevates everyone around him .

Majic

Reaction score
My take from the game was that when the Packers were coming back at the Bucs and erasing the 18 point lead in the 3rd and 4th quarter, Todd Bowles continued to be aggressive in his calls even after Rodgers completed a 25-30 yard pass. It got home on the next play and subsequent to that as well. Rather than play safe and defend the lead he kept the pressure dialled up. For me this was key to the Bucs hanging on to their lead.
Give me an aggressive front any day of the week rather than this bend not break philosophy.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I'm giving you a standing o for this post brother.

Never ceases to amaze me here at the responses when a non Dallas player gets any positive publicity.

I give you a 0 for your comment because you failed to understand that texasfrog was defending one of those non-Dallas players from the type of person you described.

aikemirv

Reaction score
You can think that if you want. He made some unbelievable throws in that game. It’s OK if you don’t like Brady. But make no mistake about it he’s the goat. I guess Aaron Rodgers sucks also because he couldn’t move the ball. During those goal line stands.
He made some great throws but other Qb’s get roasted for the same thing. Just saying their D should get a ton of the credit for winning that game. Brady has a nice first half-the rest of the game-not so much.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He made some great throws but other Qb’s get roasted for the same thing. Just saying their D should get a ton of the credit for winning that game. Brady has a nice first half-the rest of the game-not so much.
I totally agree.