NFC East and Non Divisional Games

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
The NFC East currently has a combined record of 6-2 and 4-0 outside of the division. Therefore I have two questions:

1. Which NFC East team will be the first to lose to a non-divisional opponent?
2. Which NFC East team will be the last to lose to a non-divisional opponent?

2008 Non Divisional Games for the NFC East

Week 3: Dallas@GB, Cin@NYG, AZ@Wash, Pit@Phi
Week 4: Phi @Chi
Week 5: Cin@Dallas, Sea@NYG
Week 6: StLouis@Wash, Phi@SF, NYG@Cle, Dallas@AZ
Week 7: Dallas@StLouis, SF@NYG, Cle@Wash,
Week 8: TB@Dal, Wash@Det, NYG@Pit, Atl@Phi
Week 9: Phi@Sea, Pit@Wash
Week 10: none
Week 11: Phi@Cin, Bal@NYG
Week 12: SF@Dal, Wash@Sea, Phi@Bal, NYG@AZ
Week 13: AZ@Phi, Sea@Dallas
Week 14: Wash@Bal, Dallas@Pit
Week 15: Cle@Phi, Wash@Cin
Week 16: Bal@Dallas, Car@NYG
Week 17: NYG@Min, Wash @SF

My answer: Pittsburgh decides both. They defeat the Eagles this weekend to answer question #1. They defeat Dallas in week 14 to answer question #2. It's not that I think Pittsburgh is a great team but they'll catch Philly on a short week after this exhausting game. Then they catch Dallas at home the week before Dallas hosts the Giants.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I predict Dallas routs the Steelers. I'm not being homer when I say that either. I don't think their defense has what it takes to stop the Cowboys (baring several injuries)

Secondly, their game depends 100% on having a running game. The Cowboy's run defense I think is more than enough to shut that down. 'ol Ben will be in for a long day.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
nyc;2263546 said:
I predict Dallas routs the Steelers. I'm not being homer when I say that either. I don't think their defense has what it takes to stop the Cowboys (baring several injuries)

Secondly, their game depends 100% on having a running game. The Cowboy's run defense I think is more than enough to shut that down. 'ol Ben will be in for a long day.

You kidding me? A defense that is nasty like they are? They are very physical and can stop the run. Polomalu is one of the best safeties in the game and will blanket Witten all game. Their defense will be a good matchup against our offense.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2263572 said:
You kidding me? A defense that is nasty like they are? They are very physical and can stop the run. Polomalu is one of the best safeties in the game and will blanket Witten all game. Their defense will be a good matchup against our offense.

Polomalu is very physical, but his coverage is suspect and he occasionally makes idiotic plays. Just watch the game against the Browns. What the hell was he thinking when he jumped over the line? He wasn't even close enough to make a play. :confused:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;2263562 said:
washington will lose to arizona next week.

mark it down.

I agree, gonna start Kurt Warner in fantasy as a matter of fact:laugh2: