NFC east comparison

quickccc

Reaction score
Washington is a very bad team. However your point is correct. AFCE might be the worst outside of Buffalo

Stunning how Philly won the SB, and back then so much credit was given to management and coaching .. now that has totally crumbled like Pompeii.
The head coach is gone.. the feature QB is gone .. the backup QB that help win the SB is gone ... the DC (Schultz) is gone .. changes in management offices ?
it's often joked how Philly were patterning and shadowing the Cowboys draft and their draft intentions ...

And Jalen Hurts is their QB of present and future ? LOL .. ...and they had ever chance to draft their feature QB per Matt Jones, nor did they make a move for one ala Bears.

Little wonder why Deshaun Watson does not want to go there in a trade per report .. Maybe the fear of going from one dysfunctional organization to another ..??

:p

quickccc

Reaction score
Washington is a very bad team. However your point is correct. AFCE might be the worst outside of Buffalo

Washington was another team that did not attempt to trade up for a QB,..in a QB rich draft .. and they are paying the price for it.
i wonder if that organization was still so snake bitten scared off what they had to experience with Dwayne Haskins.

Ditto with the Denver Broncos who had their own shot at Matt Jones, ..but let it go by.
Are Broncos still snake bitten off super bust Paxton Lynch ? ..

But i'm of the thought that they cannot dwell off that QB draft failure ... Arizona draft Josh Rosen in 1st,.. but came back to draft Kyler Murray after just one year of Rosen.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
AFC South is the worst division. Jacksonville and Houston are 2 of the worst teams in the entire league. Tennessee is OK and Indy is blah.

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
Why do the NFC East get such a bad reputation THiS year (NFC least) when the NFC North , AFC east and South are all worst in my opinion. Detroit, Miami, Jets and/ or Jags are way worst than the Giants and Philly... Washington is a middle of the pack team.. ‍♂️

I don't know that the AFC East is worse. You have buffalo and the Patriots are better than their record. The Jets and Dolphins are trash, but they have one good team and one halfway decent team. Does the NFC East have that? Other than GB I think the NFC North is kind of shabby.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Every team in the NFCE is in a big market, has won the Super Bowl, and overall has the most Super Bowl wins.

Big markets combined with the most Super Bowl wins equals the most drama and hype.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I didn't expect any team in the nfce to be top 20 besides the cowboys. Looks that way so far. Not a good division. But that's good for us lol