NFC East Draft Grades From Various Sites.

lspain1

Reaction score
riggo;1480969 said:
Landry did not allow a single touchdown reception during his career while producing 15 turnovers.

he was the fastest safety on the board, too. ;)

riggo, Landry was a good pick even though some on this board won't admit to it. He gives the skins flexibility in safety play for years to come IMO. Given the importance of the position, Landry was both the BPA and a real need....in short an excellent match.

Reaction score
Leron Landy is a good pick but a lot of scouts had Reggie Nelson tagged as the better coverage safety, I would have tried to trade down and grab Nelson because there's value in doing that.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Landry is gonna be a beast ...... but he will be out of washington after his rookie contact is up ....

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
lspain1;1480986 said:
riggo, Landry was a good pick even though some on this board won't admit to it. He gives the skins flexibility in safety play for years to come IMO. Given the importance of the position, Landry was both the BPA and a real need....in short an excellent match.

damn, thats nice to hear.

the popular preference seems to be D line- and with good reason. its an old line that was dinged last year and they could have used a good young DT or DE. i question williams judgement after he wanted arch last year when everyone knew his shortcomings, but his D is supposed to excel at bringing pressure from the D backs and LBs, so maybe it will work. i think the skins D problems last year were as much a result of a banged up Springs and lack of DB depth as it was an aging, banged up D line. the final 6 games of the 05, this D with almost all the same players- when healthy- was a beast. they added a ton of depth at the DB position- as well as fletcher who should fit in perfectly-, so it could work.

btw- looks like spencer was a good pick as well, as much as i hate to say it. ;)

glassjaw

Reaction score
Kiper on Mike & Mike gave his three worst drafts Philly and the Giants were 2 of his choices. Tennessee being the other.

adamknite

Reaction score
glassjaw;1481132 said:
Kiper on Mike & Mike gave his three worst drafts Philly and the Giants were 2 of his choices. Tennessee being the other.

I thought the Giants had a pretty decent draft. I can agree with the Eagles and probably Tennessee too, but the Giants added a couple of good players in spots where they needed players.