NFC East race all of a sudden tight

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Giants and Eagles are only a game back. This team is a couple of weeks away from potentially losing the division lead if they don't turn it around. What is this team made of? If they are truly contenders and are different they will win next week. And do what truly Superbowl contending teams do after an ugly loss like this one.

Sydla

Reaction score
Don't worry about the Giants. They can't hold up over a full season and I suspect Jones will experience some growing pains along the way here.

It's the Eagles to worry about. They have been hit by injuries but are getting a bit healthy now. And if they land Jalen Ramsey, it helps sure up their one really big weakness - pass D.

But the Eagles don't exactly have a cake walk either schedule wise. But they beat a good opponent on the road in GB. We spit the bit against the first real team we played.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Giants are pretenders. A missed FG and Washington, otherwise they are probably still winless.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The division was never going to be won in september.
It’s a 2 horse race between the cowboys and eagles.

Eagles are a good team too. But the cowboys are capable of beating them. We shall see. What happens. But the 2 eagles games will obviously be HUGE games.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Don't worry about the Giants. They can't hold up over a full season and I suspect Jones will experience some growing pains along the way here.

It's the Eagles to worry about. They have been hit by injuries but are getting a bit healthy now. And if they land Jalen Ramsey, it helps sure up their one really big weakness - pass D.

But the Eagles don't exactly have a cake walk either schedule wise. But they beat a good opponent on the road in GB. We spit the bit against the first real team we played.
The Jaguars are not trading Jalen. That is not the old Giants coaches mo. He is as old school as they come.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Jaguars are not trading Jalen. That is not the old Giants coaches mo. He is as old school as they come.

I hope they don’t trade the eagles Ramsey.

You may be right. I could see Coughlin keeping Ramsey simply out of spite lol

gmb1

Reaction score
I never count anything out. I hope we can turn it around next week against our old friend Aaron Rodgers. :thumbup:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We’re still in good shape, overall. Keep winning in our division and everything will work itself out

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I hope they don’t trade the eagles Ramsey.

You may be right. I could see Coughlin keeping Ramsey simply out of spite lol
The Eagles would have to give them atleast two first round picks. Coughlin has all the leverage and his team is in first place.

mldardy

Reaction score
The Giants and Eagles are only a game back. This team is a couple of weeks away from potentially losing the division lead if they don't turn it around. What is this team made of? If they are truly contenders and are different they will win next week. And do what truly Superbowl contending teams do after an ugly loss like this one.
We lost one game. We weren't going undefeated. It's ok.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Eagles would have to give them atleast two first round picks. Coughlin has all the leverage and his team is in first place.

Interestingly enough. Reports are that Ramsey wants to be traded because the “front office disrespected him”.

I could totally see a scenario where Coughlin tells him to go F himself or calls him a whiny, entitled, selfish brat.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that meeting.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
The eagles are not going anywhere, they have a good football team.

The Giants are markedly better with Jones at qb.

The Skins might be the 2nd worst team in football.

Missed opportunity tonight facing a backup qb. Injuries are mounting, but that happens across the league. Hate that Rodgers is coming in here, I’d almost rather see anyone else. Hope the offense rights itself. 10 points didn’t beat Teddy B, it sure as hell isnt beating the guy coming in here Sunday.

catiii

Reaction score
It's never OK.
JG pregame speech:
How we doin guys? Did ya'll have fun on Bourbon Street? Ya'll sure looked flash in your
fancy threads getting off the plane. That's what I want us to display - class!
Now go out there and have fun!!!

:laugh::clap::grin:
:popcorn:

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
All the division games are in front. This game is ugly, but it's time to rebound at home against the Pack.

The Division won't be tight if the Cowboys learn what they did wrong tonight and take it to next week.

I mean, man, we haven't been in this good of shape in previous years. The Cowboys tend to play better after they get a shot in the mouth.