NFC East reactions

erod

Reaction score
I just did a no-no.

Very rarely do I venture into other forums of other teams, especially within the division. Frankly, I find that childish and rather pathetic. Normally, I only do so during breaking news about a team or player, and that's usually the best place to get the latest information. Much like here.

But this morning, just couldn't help myself. I'll justify it with, "what's the reaction around the league about Zeke?", but that's not totally honest. I wanted to see if they were squirming.

So I peaked at the boards for the Giants, Commanders, and Eagles. It was interesting, I must say.

Commanders - I've got to hand it to these folks. They were actually pretty objective and reasonable about the subject. They willingly qualify everything with how much they hate the Cowboys, but they generally believe Zeke is getting railroaded without sufficient evidence, and have their ire turned against Mara and the NFL.

GIANTS - They are strangely semi-ignoring this. I suspect they inherently know their owner is behind this farce, and don't want to associate with it. Lots of justifying on the basis of CBA policy, and nary an acknowledgement of the complete lack of credible information. Josh Brown lurks in the background, and they don't want to acknowledge it. Meanwhile, their team has uninspired them throughout preseason, and I think they're keenly aware that their Giants are fictitious contenders propped up by the biased northeasterner media blowhards.

EAGLES - Wow, are these people turnip stupid, or what? They have no grasp - zero - of what is even going on. It's like trying to discuss the economic impact of Hurricane Harvey with a 3rd-grade class. You have to use pictures instead of words. They're stuck in this terminal brain loop of repeating each other over and over with the same tired clichés from 30 years ago. They still use the name "Cow-girls" like they just experienced a moment of brilliant thought. It truly is an asylum for the unwashed.

I beg your forgiveness for my sins.

Last edited:

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
I just did a no-no.

Very rarely do I venture into other forums of other teams, especially within the division. Frankly, I find that childish and rather pathetic. Normally, I only do so during breaking news about a team or player, and that's usually the best place to get the latest information. Much like here.

But this morning, just couldn't help myself. I'll justify it with, "what's the reaction around the league about Zeke?", but that's not totally honest. I wanted to see if they were squirming.

So I peaked at the boards for the Giants, Commanders, and Eagles. It was interesting, I must say.

Commanders - I've got to hand it to these folks. They were actually pretty objective and reasonable about the subject. They willingly qualify everything with how much they hate the Cowboys, but they generally believe Zeke is getting railroaded without sufficient evidence, and have their ire turned against Mara and the NFL.

GIANTS - They are strangely semi-ignoring this. I suspect they inherently know their owner is behind this farce, and don't want to associate with it. Lots of justifying on the basis of CBA policy, and nary an acknowledgement of the complete lack of credible information. Josh Brown lurks in the background, and they don't want to acknowledge it. Meanwhile, their team has uninspired them throughout preseason, and I think they're keenly aware of that their Giants are fictitious contenders propped up by the biased northeasterner media blowhards.

EAGLES - Wow, are these people turnip stupid, or what? They have no grasp - zero - of what is even going on. It's like trying to discuss the economic impact of Hurricane Harvey with a 3rd-grade class. You have to use pictures instead of words. They stuck in this terminal brain loop of repeating each other over and over with the same tired clichés from 30 years ago. They still use the name "cowboys" like they just experienced a moment of brilliant thought. It truly is an asylum for the unwashed.

You're going to need to take a few showers to get that Eagles stench off.

rdskn4eva

Reaction score
The NFL is so dumb with its suspensions.

Josh Brown - "yea, I abused my wife and I've been doing it for a while. Here are all my documents of it
NFL "Its alright man, one game will do"

Ray Rice Mike Tyson punchout's his girlfriend
NFL "Man that was brutal...I think two games is fine"

Elliot - No real evidence of DV
NFL - "Screw you! Six games!!"

Yea that makes sense.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I saw one Giants board and a few were thinking that this was bad news for Elliott......... that this will reopen the case and he'll end up maybe getting jail time.

LOL. You can't teach stupid.

Not at that level.

I would have said that what evidence was shown would have the be dumbed down but how low can you go?

erod

Reaction score
I saw one Giants board and a few were thinking that this was bad news for Elliott......... that this will reopen the case and he'll end up maybe getting jail time.

LOL. You can't teach stupid.

Wishful thinking on their part.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I just learned that when you type in c-o-w-g-i-r-l-s here, it automatically changes to Cowboys.

LOL

I like to call the Cowboys cheerleaders, cowboys.

Edit: This checks out - still says cowg*rls when I go to edit too.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I just did a no-no.

GIANTS - They are strangely semi-ignoring this. I suspect they inherently know their owner is behind this farce, and don't want to associate with it. Lots of justifying on the basis of CBA policy, and nary an acknowledgement of the complete lack of credible information. Josh Brown lurks in the background, and they don't want to acknowledge it. Meanwhile, their team has uninspired them throughout preseason, and I think they're keenly aware that their Giants are fictitious contenders propped up by the biased northeasterner media blowhards.

EAGLES - Wow, are these people turnip stupid, or what? They have no grasp - zero - of what is even going on. It's like trying to discuss the economic impact of Hurricane Harvey with a 3rd-grade class. You have to use pictures instead of words. They're stuck in this terminal brain loop of repeating each other over and over with the same tired clichés from 30 years ago. They still use the name "Cow-girls" like they just experienced a moment of brilliant thought. It truly is an asylum for the unwashed.

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

You've committed no sin ,scout-sniper EROD!
HQ is interested in this Intel ,,,grab a couple of beers,check your gear,,,, you should go back out over the wire after sundowno_O

( turnip stupid:lmao2:)

xvendettax914

Reaction score

:lmao2::lmao2:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I just did a no-no.

In other words, Commanders fan said something intelligent. Giants fans abstained. And Eagles fan said something idiotic. I could have predicted that.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Skins fans are open minded because they got screwed by Goodell with the salary cap violation/collusion.

My guess is Giants fans ignoring this are caught between common sense and the fact that Mara is pulling the strings.

YR

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I just did a no-no.

Childish and pathetic? You can do it without trolling and it's some of the best time spent as a sports fan if you're timing is beneficial!

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
It's icky to me.

Hahaha.... I get it but it's bliss after a stinging loss. It's the only time rival fans are honest... amongst each other after reality strikes. You should really try it. :laugh: