Twitter: NFC East standings after week 7

SlammedZero

Reaction score
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Win next week and it'll be more a reality. A loss will have these losers perking up again.
A win next week is just one game. I'm more interested in seeing how Dak performs with a strained calf. If it turns out to be nothing, then it'll be more of a reality. I think we are really hinting at the same thing because you do have a point when you say a loss will give these losers hope.

Loso86

Reaction score
Did we win Break even or Lose ground?
Bye week btw, but either even or winning depends how you look at it. 9f the goal is to win the division all are 2-5 except us. 8n the NFC 1st seed race everybody won. Cards, Rams, Bucs and Packs

cristglo

Reaction score
Is it really good when you win the division so soon? Will they get overconfident just to get blowed out the first playoff game??

ultron

Reaction score
It begs the question, who has the better team? The Cowboys or if the Eagles + WFT + Giants created an “all star team”.

I still think the Cowboys win that game.

Jipper

Reaction score
Is it really good when you win the division so soon? Will they get overconfident just to get blowed out the first playoff game??

I don't know....ask the Patriots....I'm sure there will be more losses and adversity this year but I don't mind wrapping the division early....we still have home field to play for

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know the record for a team locking up it's division but the Cowboys might be approaching it.

The other part of this is how do the other 3 teams see themselves at this point? Which ones think it might be time to go for a QB and begin to rebuild? The NYG could blow it up entirely starting with Gettleman and Judge, which sounds more like an English chutney.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, I like our chances. Even if one of these teams wins out which has zero chance of happening we’d win the division easily.