NFC East was busy today

stinkface

Reaction score
Everyone in the East added talent today other then us. We lost folks and will lose more. 3 starters gone so far.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Everyone in the East added talent today other then us. We lost folks and will lose more. 3 starters gone so far.
Thinking more around 6 starters gone? Unless lve and Gallup come back which I don't see happening

Carson

Reaction score
Incoming….more melt downs …..
I don’t think meltdown is how we feel.

We all understand the cap and not making impulsive moves to overspend.

But when somebody like Aaron Jones becomes available and would instantly make this team a Super Bowl threat, but he wants too much money.

31 teams made moves today with new signings and re-signings. One did not.

We expect it. But how does the team plan to get over the hump when they refuse to bring any outside help

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
You Get Nothing Gif

nobody

Reaction score
Did anyone honestly expect the Cowboys to actually do anything today? When was the last time they actually did anything of relevance during the start of Free Agency? Never listen to what Jerry says. NEVER. Just watch what he does. You can't trust a proven liar,

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I kinda like that we aren't signing anyone.

We have zero chance of winning a SB with Dak, and zero chance of replacing him with a playoff caliber QB this year, so let's keep our money, get rid of Dak next year, get super young and SUCK big time, get some high picks, and maybe by 2026 we'll be in a situation like Houston right now: young and ascending.. ..instead of old, and hanging on to something that has already died but is kept alive by life support.

Kinda like Jerruh.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t think meltdown is how we feel.

We all understand the cap and not making impulsive moves to overspend.

But when somebody like Aaron Jones becomes available and would instantly make this team a Super Bowl threat, but he wants too much money.

31 teams made moves today with new signings and re-signings. One did not.

We expect it. But how does the team plan to get over the hump when they refuse to bring any outside help
As I said more melt downs.

Does a team who lost a FA count as a move? If so then we did make a move.

How many new threads were created today, most of them complaining….melt downs …as the same posts are repeated in every one of those threads it seems. Or a similar post.