Seattle 9 7 0
St. Louis 8 8 0

Arizona 6 10 0
San Francisco 2 14 0

In the East I see Philly winning it
In the North I see Minny taking it
In the South I see Carolina taking it
In the West I am gonna go with Arizona

for the 2 wild cards I am pretty sure Atlanta will get one...

I think Det/NYG/Dallas have improved & that GB/Seat/ST.Lo slipped and all other teams improved or stayed the same...

The last wildcard spot could be really exciting for lots of fans but if I had to lay my money on it I think GB or the NYG get it

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Philly is difficult to gauge because of the T.O. situation. They are a significantly weaker team without Terrell Owens, and even with him, if he proves to be a distraction, it could cost them a few games.

I would say that Philly is the favorite for the NFC East, but far from a lock.

I agree with you about the other three division winners - if I had to pick now, I'd say Carolina, Arizona and Minnesota. Green Bay took a major step back this year. The Giants may also make some noise.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I dont know, really and truly i see no clear cut winner here, there is so many things going on inside of the eagles orgnization, with holdouts, and WR taking shots at the QB and Orgnization, that you really dont know how that will affect them, i think after the 3rd game of the season, you will really see how things may go.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I think you guys are looking at it right..the best way to the playoffs is to win the division because the Wildcard thing is too iffy and may depend on strength of schedules more than who is really the better team

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I'm going with Seattle in the NFC West this year only because everyone has jumped off their bandwagon. LOL Remember every year, it's always "Mike Holmgren this" and "The man who taught Brett Favre just can't fail" and "All that talent in Seattle just has to click this year!" No one is really setting high expectations for Seattle this year. Everyone's new darling is Arizona, so I say this is the year Seattle finally goes far, when everyone least expects it. ;)

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
I think Hell freezes over before the Vikings figure out how to win that division away from Green Bay.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Green Bay has serious problems. They lost both starting guards, a defensive leader in Sharper, and their best WR is holding out.

Minnesota OTOH has few weaknesses-- their every down RB is injury prone and they need someone to step up and take Moss' place. Frankly they have enough depth at the skill positions to where their world class QB can make up for most shortcomings.

Defensively, the Vikings may end up leading the NFL in sacks. With that fast track, they may go undefeated at home.

ravidubey

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I'm going with Seattle in the NFC West this year only because everyone has jumped off their bandwagon. LOL Remember every year, it's always "Mike Holmgren this" and "The man who taught Brett Favre just can't fail" and "All that talent in Seattle just has to click this year!" No one is really setting high expectations for Seattle this year. Everyone's new darling is Arizona, so I say this is the year Seattle finally goes far, when everyone least expects it. ;)

The Rams will go 5-1 in that division.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
Green Bay has serious problems. They lost both starting guards, a defensive leader in Sharper, and their best WR is holding out.

Minnesota OTOH has few weaknesses-- their every down RB is injury prone and they need someone to step up and take Moss' place. Frankly they have enough depth at the skill positions to where their world class QB can make up for most shortcomings.

Defensively, the Vikings may end up leading the NFL in sacks. With that fast track, they may go undefeated at home.

Yeah I think they and Philly will be batlling for Home field advantage

they look pretty stout