NFC playoff picture after week 11

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Looks like we will likely get 5th or 4th seed.......coz I'm not sure the top 4 here will change

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I really wish the NFL would at least go back to the top 2 teams get a bye instead of just one team. Way too much an advantage for a single team in the playoffs.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I really wish the NFL would at least go back to the top 2 teams get a bye instead of just one team. Way too much an advantage for a single team in the playoffs.
Yeah...it makes the early rounds of the playoffs a bit more interesting....but being the only team to have one less game to play just gives the 1 seed such a huge advantage, that I imagine 75% of the time the SuperBowl will be 1 v 1...so it's not a good trade off IMO.

Kinda diminishes the Championship games, which are historically better than the SuperBowl, as they often pitted 1 vs 2 where both teams had a week off.

I liked the old way better too. BUT...it's more playoff games in this system...so wonder what way the NFL likes best? Hmmmmm

It's still better now than what it will be 40 years from now (when there's a European Conference watering it all down even further?)