NFC PLAYOFF PICTURE (updated)

aikemirv

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2383063 said:
Sure it's current.

But realize that 3 of the 6 teams also have at least 3 more games against each other (NFCE). Hell, the Giants play 5 more games against the division, not to mention Carolina and Baltimore.

Yep, I think there is going to be lot of knocking each other down a peg in the next few weeks. I will be surprised if 10-6 does not get a team in.

links18

Reaction score
Why is Chicago playing Detroit in that scenario or am I reading it wrong?

links18

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2383183 said:
You are reading it wrong. It's next opponent.

:banghead: OK, thought it might be who was playing who if the playoffs started today.....

alby

Reaction score
I would love for the matchups to stay that way. Cards then Giants. Revenge is beautiful.

stiletto

Reaction score
I need to see consistency in our D to have any hopes for the playoffs. If they play "Tampa good" for 3-4 weeks straight, I will perk up. Otherwise to me anyways, we are on the outside looking in.

Hot_Toddy

Reaction score
links18;2383283 said:
:banghead: OK, thought it might be who was playing who if the playoffs started today.....

Sorry, if I made my original post confusing with the "next opponent" matchups.

If the playoffs started today then it would be:

Dallas @ Arizona
Commanders @ Chicago

BYE weeks would be NY Giants and Carolina

Hope that clears things up.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I cant beleive we are actually discussing if we can grab the 6th spot.

And to think we were preseason favorites to win it all this year.

Wow.

stiletto

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2383420 said:
I cant beleive we are actually discussing if we can grab the 6th spot.

And to think we were preseason favorites to win it all this year.

Wow.

Agreed, this team has made it really hard on themselves...you can't get anymore bone-headed than losing to Arizona and St. Louis. Talkabout digging your own grave!!!

links18

Reaction score
stiletto;2383459 said:
Agreed, this team has made it really hard on themselves...you can't get anymore bone-headed than losing to Arizona and St. Louis. Talkabout digging your own grave!!!

Its not like Arizona and St. Louis didn't show-up and play. They did and they kicked our unprepared, unmotivated behinds......

stiletto

Reaction score
links18;2383534 said:
Its not like Arizona and St. Louis didn't show-up and play. They did and they kicked our unprepared, unmotivated behinds......

Exactly....the team should've known better and the coaches definitely should've known better than to take those teams for granted. We got schooled. Just like the Giants schooled us last year. Why does this team have to learn horrible lessons to "GET IT"? Dumb coaches and no leaders in my opinion.