NFC playoff teams probabilities.......

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
NFC

1. Seattle (9-2) -- The Seahawks are on the verge of clinching their third consecutive playoff berth and have the inside track for the NFC's top seed. Playoff probability: 100 percent

2. Carolina (8-3) -- With two games remaining against Atlanta, a trip to Baton Rouge, plus home dates with Tampa Bay and Dallas, the Panthers haven't won anything yet. But we're still bullish on John Fox's bunch. Playoff probability: 70 percent
1.gif

3. Chicago (8-3) -- Ten wins should punch the Bears ticket, but it's not going to be easy to get there with games at Pittsburgh, at Minnesota and home against Atlanta coming up. It could all come down to their Jan. 1 game at the Metrodome. Playoff probability: 60 percent

4. New York (7-4) -- When I play out the rest of the Giants and Cowboys schedules, I get 11 wins for New York and 10 for Dallas. But one of the Giants' victories must come this week against the visiting Cowboys. Playoff probability: 60 percent

5. Dallas (7-4) -- See above. If the Cowboys can pull the upset this week at Giants Stadium, their two-game series sweep of New York might end up giving them the NFC East title. Playoff probability: 55 percent

6. Tampa Bay (7-4) -- Two games against the Saints helps Tampa Bay's cause, but at Carolina, at New England and home against Atlanta is nothing to sneeze at. We flipped a coin and the Bucs got the nod over the Falcons by virtue of their three-point win at Atlanta. Playoff probability: 50 percent

7. Minnesota (6-5) -- Don't snicker. The Vikings have won four in a row. They only have two games remaining against winning teams, and they're both at home: versus Pittsburgh and Chicago. To repeat, New Year's Day against the Bears could be for the NFC North title. Playoff probability: 40 percent

8. Atlanta (7-4) -- The Falcons have it tough: Two games against Carolina, and trips to Chicago and Tampa Bay. To have a chance to win a tie-breaker over the Bucs, Atlanta needs to win at Raymond James Stadium on Christmas Eve. Playoff probability: 35 percent

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Hey don't forget about the Deadskins chances, you know the local stations here are STILL thinking playoffs. They are claiming if they run the table they are in. I love it. heh...

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
How are we trying to pull the "upset" against the Giants, I think we already beat them once this year