NFCC: Niners at Eagles game thread

Mannix

Reaction score
Weeny boy again that can't move a AT&T billboard that's on wheels without being overcome.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Let's keep the game comments in this thread, please. None of our comments about it warrant a new thread, including my own.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Complaining about the hands to the face was funny too. It was clear as day.
It's just hilarious how how the refs go from cheating against the Cowboys to cheating for the teams Cowboys fans happen to want to lose that particular day.

Ken

Reaction score
You people are blind.

The only bad call was the non catch. On that drive, hands to the face was legit. The illegal contact was legit.

LOL. Holy crap.
They don't call it both ways.

That is the issue.

Creeper

Reaction score
Just a thought but the refs were not calling those same penalties for Dallas that they are for the Eagles.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am still mad about that. Everyone knows when Zeke get the ball its almost like a wasted possession. We should have gave Davis more burn but maybe he didn't know much of the offense? IDK but man I feel if Pollard didn't get hurt we might be playing the Eagles today.
I don’t know how Davis didn’t get one run. I just don’t understand Moore. And I don’t want to. I don’t want a Oc like that on this team. Shanahan loses his quarterbacks and still has them throwing. Loses running backs and just puts guys in there and keeps the game plan.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
SF was supposed to get Phil in 3rd and long multiple times on that drive and then bailed out by flags.

Illegal contact happens every play. This ref crew wants to be way too involved and then the replay crew in clueless when asked to do their jobs
Eagles tackles are giving Hurts all day to throw. You can't cover guys forever.

Aven8

Reaction score
They ran the same play about 10 times to that side

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yeah guys, it's totally the refs who have a history of being treated like crap in Philly trying to get them a W. Right...totally logical.

Not the fact that the Eagles offense is frustrating the 49ers D and getting them to play sloppy.