NFCC: Niners at Eagles game thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It also should pressure the Joneses to open up their purse strings. Eagle talk nonstop on the national shows for at least the next two weeks. If they win the Super Bowl dynasty talk too.
I doubt it they didn’t open up their purse after the Eagles won the Super Bowl in 2017. They went real cheap at WR and ended up having to trade the first round pick for Amari Cooper during the season.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Boo hoo. They intentionally injured Pollard last week to have the game change. I love this result. I didn't want them to lose a close game. I wanted them to get destroyed in the most humiliating way possible. Karma is cruel ain't it? They were allowed to hold and grab ALL game last week to hold our guys up to keep from getting free.

Imagine traveling cross country to pay a lot of money for travel, hotel, ticket, expenses to watch Josh Johnson and a noodle arm Purdy all game hahaahaha. Now all the Niners fans using the refs and injury excuses. Nah that isn't going to fly. Season over.
:flagwave:

TheHerd

Reaction score
It also should pressure the Joneses to open up their purse strings. Eagle talk nonstop on the national shows for at least the next two weeks. If they win the Super Bowl dynasty talk too.
The Jones don’t play that game. Stephen is in charge now, and he wants to win 9-11 a year, stay relevant, and keep building that real estate empire.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I know 47 is a tight number game day but this game makes me think three Qb’s game day should be thought of .