NFCC: Niners at Eagles game thread

Mannix

Reaction score
Remember, they were 4-12 a few years ago. Were staring at Wentz's big contract.

Two years later, they are back in the SB. Any fool on this board that tries to argue they aren't a better run franchise, that Roseman isn't a far better GM than Jerry and his goober son is a fool.
but, but but....the cap!!!

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
0x0.jpg
Oof :laugh:

zack

Reaction score
Hey, man. Good to see you still around here.

That's because, it's not always as much about your QB as it is the overall team.

All you need is a bus driver, these days. And if that bus driver can run like Hurts, even better.

That's why I want to see us draft a guy like Jaren Hall, which should be possible from our draft position.
For sure!

Dakota

Reaction score
The Eagles best win all year was against the Vikings (also ours) and they beat us. They never faced any team as good as Bengals or Chiefs. Because of Brock Purdy injury I don't count today.
Oh....ok.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I can’t believe we lost to this rabble. I felt during and after the game that in the meat of the contest the cowboys were the better team but they made too many unnecessary errors which proved fatal. I guess in a way that makes me hopeful the Cowboys can get farther next year but we will see…

Jayinem

Reaction score
Oh....ok.
Nice rebuttal you really proved me wrong. The Eagles had a banger schedule.

:laugh:

p.s. has nothing to do with making excuses for the Cowboys. We were obviously frauds. The Eagles were just slighty better frauds. They beat no one good except the VIkings and us at home. Teams like the Lions and Giants were mediocre. FACTS