Twitter: NFCE: Giants Tyrod Taylor to start/Wash Jacoby Brissett to start

Mr_437

Reaction score
Crazy part is he's been playing well. But he's not Sean Peyton's guy. Never was. They would've found a way to get him out no matter what their record was.
Yeah, you can see Peyton wanting his guy as QB1.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Giants should have pulled Devito earlier and would have beat the stinkin Eagles.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
howell is just terrible can not even play at an average level right now. maybe next year he can get his confidence back.
I don't think much of him but this is his first year in a new offense...his first official full year as a player....he at least deserved to have the whole season. Not only that but he's getting benched for....Brissett?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
That Russell Wilson deal looks horrendous.
After our loss against the 49ers in the playoffs two years ago I wanted to move on from Dak to go get Russ.....now look at the two QBs.....I guess I drink and I no nothing.....lol

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Oh man....I was hoping we could take advantage of the still wet-behind-the-ears Howell.

Brissett will have those "new starter vibes" veterans like him often get for a few games where they play really well once given the chance to start in a new situation.

It happens all the time (happening right now in Cleveland).

The Ryan Fitzpatrick/Gardner Minshew Syndrome. Get ready for a game that will be closer than we imagined

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
We should do the same. Bench Dak, see what we have in Trey. We know what we have with Dak, 8 years of mediocrity.