Twitter: NFCE: Giants Tyrod Taylor to start/Wash Jacoby Brissett to start

blueblood70

Reaction score
That Russell Wilson deal looks horrendous.
He actually played well this year you know they're sitting him so he doesn't get injured so they don't have to guarantee his money in case he's injured it's the same reason why the Colts got rid of Leonard we got rid of amari Cooper I know people I don't want to talk about that again but there's a reasons that you have big money invested in a player that can get a lot of it guaranteed if he gets hurt so they're sitting Russell Wilson not because he's playing bad they don't want him to get hurt they might be thinking of trading him or cutting him but I don't know what his deal looks like but some of these moves are to make sure these players don't get hurt in meaningless games...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea, that's the only one I don't get. Let him get the lumps in this year. Not saying he's the answer in DC but Brissett is a career backup.

DeVito was a Jersey feel good story.
Russell is a guaranteed money issue for next year.
Yeah agree on all the above. There's no way you can consider Sam Howell to be the franchise guy if you bench him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
See I don't even know his name yeah Nick Mullens lol. I saw he started for Vikings not too long ago lol.
Well I wasn't sure if I was wrong or not but I just thought the top of my head thought his name was nick...

But yes there was about 18 quarterbacks this place thought would be better than Prescott because they didn't wanna pay him you remember all the talk in the preseason about how we should eat his dead cat money and it would be worth it to get rid of him now at all costs and we could win with Cooper rush or 17 other quarterbacks that they mentioned...

Even five games into the season they were blaming that conservative game plan and they're still blaming our quarterback when the defense doesn't play well or we don't have a good run game or the play calling is suspect , goes right back to Prescott every time.....

Prescott right now is playing one of his best seasons ever and he's the top producing quarterback in the league right now touchdown interception ratio completion percentage he's got it all and he's doing it on A 10 win team with two games left to go he gets no respect ever!! Just imagine if this offense took off right from game one instead of being conservative and Mike McCarthy not opening up the playbook how many more touchdowns he might have because it took a while before those passing touchdowns started remember wasn't it three or four games into the season now he has 30 touchdowns and seven interceptions... I believe he's on the same pace as he was in 2021 as if people think this is his first time having numbers like this but he had 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions close to 4800 yards passing was a great year right after he broke his leg I mean I don't know what else to say but you know some fans are just clueless...

Praxit

Reaction score
... Cannoli DaVito experiment has come full circle

Jayinem

Reaction score
If Russell Wilson is not considered completely done could he end up in the NFC East? (Washington or NY Giants?)

Creeper

Reaction score
Is Wilson out for good or is Denver just tanking the last two games?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Why would you bench Howell?
Cause they are going to draft a QB in rd1 this year, and somehow Peyton is going to convince them to trade for Russ until said rookie is ready to go. The Cowboys are going to trade Dak to Peyton (Dak will waive his no trade to learn from the Master himself), who will have him extended thus freeing up Daks contract for us to see if Trey is the guy, and sign a vet in the off season in case he isn't. If/when Trey doesn't pan out we draft a QB.

See, it all makes sense now why we gave up a 4th for Lance, thanks me later for clearing things up lololol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Cause they are going to draft a QB in rd1 this year, and somehow Peyton is going to convince them to trade for Russ until said rookie is ready to go. The Cowboys are going to trade Dak to Peyton (Dak will waive his no trade to learn from the Master himself), who will have him extended thus freeing up Daks contract for us to see if Trey is the guy, and sign a vet in the off season in case he isn't. If/when Trey doesn't pan out we draft a QB.

See, it all makes sense now why we gave up a 4th for Lance, thanks me later for clearing things up lololol
Well they better make sure what they draft is better than what they have lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Crazy part is he's been playing well. But he's not Sean Peyton's guy. Never was. They would've found a way to get him out no matter what their record was.
Yeah this ain't about Russ's play I agree Payton never wanted him and I Don't know how they get rid of him they traded so much in salary and picks to get him....