Twitter: NFCE Updates: Washington fires DL Coach, Giants coach in player scuffle

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
We stand no chance. We’re over here creating threads on ridgeway and McGovern playing patty cake and here are the giants killing a dude and dragging him off the field to get the next snap in.
Why are you comparing Cowboys fans to actual Giants players?

How do we influence the outcome on the field?

Bates

Reaction score
Why are you comparing Cowboys fans to actual Giants players?

How do we influence the outcome on the field?

So you read that and thought I was serious. I figured patty cake and stating the giant died was enough and didn’t require an emoji. Probably my bad though with all the negativity in the air.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
So you read that and thought I was serious. I figured patty cake and stating the giant died was enough and didn’t require an emoji. Probably my bad though with all the negativity in the air.
You never can tell around here… as you were.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
If we stay healthy, I believe the Boys will win the division by at least 2 to 3 games. If is the key word here.

If that happens you will have some folks talking about our record and how good we are while forgetting they knew it was a cake walk division to begin with. Its fine to win an easy division, someone has to but for goodness sake let's see some quality wins before there is any contender talk.

Havic

Reaction score
If we stay healthy, I believe the Boys will win the division by at least 2 to 3 games. If is the key word here.

if Hurts ascends, its going to come down to the bitter end. I feel like he has already hit his ceiling, but this year will be the confirmation either way.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
If that happens you will have some folks talking about our record and how good we are while forgetting they knew it was a cake walk division to begin with. Its fine to win an easy division, someone has to but for goodness sake let's see some quality wins before there is any contender talk.
You noticed I did not say anything about the playoffs. First the division. I just don't see Hurts taking Philly far into the post season. jmho