Draft Day NFL 2024 Draft Day 3 thread

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Do we trade back in? Something tells me might...... :popcorn:
eb292630-2b01-43ea-acc4-20a057bf267d_text.gif

slick325

Reaction score
The 2023 draft class REALLY has to make a huge jump this season.

Hopefully, Guyton and Beebe are plus starters immediately. Sam Williams and Tolbert need be impact players this season as well.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I would trade a 6th next year to move back in and get S Beau Brade from Maryland, good value if it was possible.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I thought Jimmy Johnson was going to be in the draft room. I didn't see him, or did I miss it?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Where we went wrong?????? 3/87......Should have went RB......Jaylen Wright RB Tennessee :banghead:

Really could have hit one out of the park.....and to have Brenden Rice WR USC fall. Let's hope Ryan Flournoy WR SEMO that makes you forget what we could of had.....

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They signed the guy from Tampa Bay. One year deal, which equals not sure about the guy. But I have heard of him.
I saw yesterday, somewhere they signed some guy name Oren, that's all I remember about him, and another guy that's an outside linebacker. I think they'll be moving to a 3-4 defense under Fangio. The guy from Tampa I believe is White? That's last name not color. The only guy they've kept From last year was a guy that missed most of the year. The guy they drafted from Georgia a couple years ago that had foot surgery for plantar fascia. I live in South Jersey, and I get the Philadelphia channels not New York. I probably know more about the Philadelphia teams, then the Texas teams. I do root for the Phillies, but not the Eagles. I adopted the Cowboys when I was in 3rd grade because I liked the colors. :)
It kind of stuck from their. Of course I'm surrounded by Eagles fans.