NFL All-White Team

supertitan17

Benched
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
They make a fairly big deal about race, what does it matter? Most of the people on that list, I didn't even realize were white.

Sorry if I am being sterotypical, but it is true.

Hey at least I'm not like most southerners who treat race the other way around. Like I said, an all-black team would be just a regular all-pro team.

AJM1613

Reaction score
supertitan17 said:
Hey at least I'm not like most southerners who treat race the other way around. Like I said, an all-black team would be just a regular all-pro team.
I know, I just don't see the reason to bring up race at all. It really doesn't matter.

supertitan17

Benched
Reaction score
its just because you don't have to compete for starting spots with or play against black people

Don't get me wrong, I love black people.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
supertitan17 said:
its just because you don't have to compete for starting spots with or play against black people

I can tell..... :rolleyes:

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
supertitan17 said:

Sometimes it's better to have people think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :rolleyes:

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
I can tell..... :rolleyes:
Don't even give Titan the time, he's just trying to stir some controversy. No need for race to be an issue. I get along with white and black people fine, as they do with me. The best players will play regardless of skin color. As i mature, the race card is very childish and ignorant. We should just enjoy life and make fun of other (in good ways) and don't take crap so serious. That's my opinion at least.

supertitan17

Benched
Reaction score
yes, but you have to face the fact, skin color makes a difference

name me a good white cornerback in the NFL, name me a starting running back in the NFL (Alstott doesn't count he's a fullback, he's too slow to play running back, he's white). name me the last white person to win the 100m dash

if you haven't realized this by now you are just ignorant

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
*sigh* southerners...

WAY uncalled for AJM... and I take it personal... I travelled the entire country for 7 years about 10 months out of the year...

The 3 most prejudiced cities I was ever in were... in order... Chicago... Philly... Boston... so take that weak **** out of here... you know not of what you speak... (again)

You could consider Chicago midwest if you choose... but they are northern to us... and Philly and Boston are nothing more than northeast...

That post was even low for you...

genghiskhan

Reaction score
trickblue said:
WAY uncalled for AJM... and I take it personal... I travelled the entire country for 7 years about 10 months out of the year...

The 3 most prejudiced cities I was ever in were... in order... Chicago... Philly... Boston... so take that weak **** out of here... you know not of what you speak... (again)

You could consider Chicago midwest if you choose... but they are northern to us... and Philly and Boston are nothing more than northeast...

I LIVE in Philly and that's a bunch of BS. Just because you've travelled to the city doesn't mean you know the first thing about it. So take that weak **** out of here. You've stooped down to the other guy's level; both comments are off the wall generalizations.

genghiskhan

Reaction score
This thread is just more damning evidence of how far this site has fallen in a short time. Troll fans of other teams and now racists fester here, and indeed, apparently are sanctioned.

Truly sad.

And if you don't think this thread is laden with racial overtones, I suggest you reread it.

AJM1613

Reaction score
trickblue said:

I used to live in Philly, I live in RI now, fairly close to Boston. I also have never been to Chicago.

I was born in Arkansas.

Arkansas was by far the most prejudice place I have been too. I don't see why you have to say anything about race at all, what does it matter? We are all Americans, and we should all be treated as such, no mention of color at all.

trickblue

Reaction score
genghiskhan said:
I LIVE in Philly and that's a bunch of BS. Just because you've travelled to the city doesn't mean you know the first thing about it. So take that weak **** out of here. You've stooped down to the other guy's level; both comments are off the wall generalizations.

Don't tell me it is BS... you know what you know in your neighborhood and circle of friends... I worked conventions and trade shows and was there usually from 10-18 days at a pop... I worked with the local unions and others to get the convention ready to go... I go by the way they talked and acted...

I am not "generalizing" as I have been there on may occasions... I am not someone that throws things out there on a whim... you know what you know... I know what I know... AJM threw out a VERY generalized assumption... I am going by what I experienced...

genghiskhan

Reaction score
Race is a socially constructed phenominon. There is no scientific basis for racial classifications. It's an arbitrary distinction based on skin color alone. It's no different than if we distinguished each other based on hair color or eye color or nose size or having flat feet or big butts or any other physical characteristic. There's no such thing as race. It doesn't really exist. Distinguishing races is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever come across in my life, and sadly probably the most divisive concept in the United States since it's inception. An entire hegemony has been formed around it.

trickblue

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I used to live in Philly, I live in RI now, fairly close to Boston. I also have never been to Chicago.

I was born in Arkansas.

Arkansas was by far the most prejudice place I have been too. I don't see why you have to say anything about race at all, what does it matter? We are all Americans, and we should all be treated as such, no mention of color at all.

ummm... YOU took the shot at Southerners sir... not me...

Ain't NO way you are turning this around on me... you started this by implying that Southerners are obsessed with race... it just isn't the case... that would be the Northeast that always brings it up...

You may have had a bad experience with that in Arkansas... but you took it upon yourself to apply it to all Southerners in a smug, condescending way... and I take offense to such...

genghiskhan

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Don't tell me it is BS... you know what you know in your neighborhood and circle of friends... I worked conventions and trade shows and was there usually from 10-18 days at a pop... I worked with the local unions and others to get the convention ready to go... I go by the way they talked and acted...

I am not "generalizing" as I have been there on may occasions... I am not someone that throws things out there on a whim... you know what you know... I know what I know... AJM threw out a VERY generalized assumption... I am going by what I experienced...

You are going on a very VERY limited exposure. 18 days a pop? BIG FRIGGIN WOOP.

Do you know even a minute FRACTION of the amount of people I know in this area? Do you know those people even a minute FRACTION of the depth to which I know the people I know? Have you spent even a FRACTION of the 30+ YEARS I've spent in this area?

No.

Period.

So shut your pie hole. You are acting like an idiot. And you are generalizing just as badly as what's his face. Just as insulting as he was to you, you are being to me.

AJM1613

Reaction score
genghiskhan said:
Race is a socially constructed phenominon. There is no scientific basis for racial classifications. It's an arbitrary distinction based on skin color alone. It's no different than if we distinguished each other based on hair color or eye color or nose size or having flat feet or big butts or any other physical characteristic. There's no such thing as race. It doesn't really exist. Distinguishing races is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever come across in my life, and sadly probably the most divisive concept in the United States since it's inception. An entire hegemony has been formed around it.
This is the most intelligent post on this website. Good job.

AJM1613

Reaction score
trickblue said:
ummm... YOU took the shot at Southerners sir... not me...

Ain't NO way you are turning this around on me... you started this by implying that Southerners are obsessed with race... it just isn't the case... that would be the Northeast that always brings it up...

You may have had a bad experience with that in Arkansas... but you took it upon yourself to apply it to all Southerners in a smug, condescending way... and I take offense to such...
The south started a war 150 years ago because they wanted to keep slaves and the north wanted to release them. The south has groups such as the KKK, the north doesn't. I know that this was 150 years ago, and it wasn't anyone that is alive today, judgement on race is often passed on through generations.

There was a thread the other day on whether or not the confederate flag was a symbol of race, and another one that said that black people like QC just because he is black. It just isn't stuff I ever think about. That flag was the flag used to symbolize their sepereation from the north, because of slavery. In no way am I saying that you are a racist.

trickblue

Reaction score
genghiskhan said:
You are going on a very VERY limited exposure. 18 days a pop? BIG FRIGGIN WOOP.

Do you know even a minute FRACTION of the amount of people I know in this area? Do you know those people even a minute FRACTION of the depth to which I know the people I know? Have you spent even a FRACTION of the 30+ YEARS I've spent in this area?

No.

Period.

So shut your pie hole. You are acting like an idiot. And you are generalizing just as badly as what's his face. Just as insulting as he was to you, you are being to me.

Look Ghengis... I have been to Philly MANY times... I am going on what I've experienced... and I wasn't there on a weekend basis... I am going by the people that I worked with... so don't pretend to know what they were saying or doing... DON'T tell me to shut my pie-hole as I don't eat a lot of pie anyway... I NEVER insulted you... and I assure you I am NOT an idiot... Do I label the whole city as predjudiced? certainly not... but I do have a bit of history with my travels there...

Idiots exist everywhere... and I didn't see you coming to the defense of Southerners... did you defend us? I missed it if you did... Is Philly only worth defending?

Probably unlike you (and I don't know this for sure)... I have experience with both... as well as Midwesterners... Californians... Northwesterners... Midwesterners... Southeasterners... and whatever else you want to define...

I only stated my EDUCATED opinion from my OWN experience... and I qualified it as such... and I didn't blanket the whole city as I have friends all over this country... by stating Philly in my list... it is by what I know...

I get sick and tired of people labeling "Southerners" as predjudiced when they have no real leg to stand on... I am defending my area and heritage... and nothing will stop me from doing that... I am almost as sick of it as I am the Q debates...

trickblue

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
The south started a war 150 years ago because they wanted to keep slaves and the north wanted to release them. The south has groups such as the KKK, the north doesn't. I know that this was 150 years ago, and it wasn't anyone that is alive today, judgement on race is often passed on through generations.

There was a thread the other day on whether or not the confederate flag was a symbol of race, and another one that said that black people like QC just because he is black. It just isn't stuff I ever think about. That flag was the flag used to symbolize their sepereation from the north, because of slavery. In no way am I saying that you are a racist.

I could dress down this post toute de suite... but you wouldn't get it... so there is no point...

You said "Southerners"... I am asking you to explain what you meant... I am a Southerner... you did NOT say "Southerners excluding trickblue" you made a blanket idiot statement... but then again... you NEVER admit you were wrong...