NFL Black Friday Football debuts on Amazon in 2023

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So then Wednesday is now the only day there hasn't been an NFL game played. Unless there's already been a Friday game back in the day and this doesn't change anything.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I wonder who will play. Some how, I sense it'd be the Broncos @ Panthers because they canr get enough of Russell Wilson.
the tradition will involve the packers....for all the "pack"ages amazon wants to be filled with stuff bought on black friday.
every year....packers vs ???

lostar2009

Reaction score
NFL network did something like this. But it was the orginal TNF. Back then TNF was worth watching. I still recall us beating the undefeated Saints on TNF.

jay94

Reaction score
It's really the NFL's way of generating more revenue is having more games on off days and especially holidayish days.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
NFL network did something like this. But it was the orginal TNF. Back then TNF was worth watching. I still recall us beating the undefeated Saints on TNF.
That was a Saturday game. Was suppose to be my birthday present. I wanted to go to the stadium
But tickets was hella expensive that first year

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
wonderful..football 4 days in a week....

sidenote: can tell either many of you aren't married or you're pretty old lol. A nice chunk of people, including my wife, do their black friday shopping online now....those 6am rushes for $3 pajamas are long gone.