NFL Channel

sportsman

Reaction score
It appears Dish Network has the NFL Channel on 154.
Although, when I called Dish customer service, they told me that they had not added that channel and that I must be catching a feed from Directv.
I did not think that made since.

Is anyone with the Dish satellite able now to pickup this station?

Thanks.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i got dish network and they are showing denver and arizona. i don't know the name of the channel though.

this would be great if they have added the nfl network....................finally.

sportsman

Reaction score
It is NFL Network.

This is great! I just switched from DIrectv because of problems they would not correct until I decided to cancel.

I was hoping that Dish would get the NFL Network.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
i got dish network and they are showing denver and arizona. i don't know the name of the channel though.

this would be great if they have added the nfl network....................finally.
Well that game is being broadcast on NFL Network

I don't see how you the first poster or anyone else could catch a bleed from DTV because your receiver is what unscrambles the signal. But then again maybe its a glitch.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Well that game is being broadcast on NFL Network

I don't see how you the first poster or anyone else could catch a bleed from DTV because your receiver is what unscrambles the signal. But then again maybe its a glitch.

You can bet money that the person at Dish was confused w/ the NFL Ticket!

Marooons. Can a brother get good customer service. SOMETIME??? :laugh2:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
DTV >>>>> The Dish Network.

Dish Network is Digital cable on 'Roids.

DirecTV is The Triplets.

Glad to see that you guys are able to enjoy some football though, even if it is the last preseason games.

The Commanders Game comes on in about an hour. Even though they lose. Grrrr...

That will change soon enough.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Just an FYI for all us DISH folk, the Cowboys and Jags game will be on the NFL Network Sunday at 11AM EST/10AM CST.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Dish Network is Digital cable on 'Roids.

Pfft.

This is why I have cable, the nfl network has been here for a while now. One thing that Dish Network cant offer is cable internet, if I get cable TV i might as well get cable internet too, having both on the same bill is nice. I could go without cable, but I cant got without my net, I'm a surfing fool.

bert

Reaction score
sportsman said:
It appears Dish Network has the NFL Channel on 154.
Although, when I called Dish customer service, they told me that they had not added that channel and that I must be catching a feed from Directv.
I did not think that made since.

Is anyone with the Dish satellite able now to pickup this station?

Thanks.
I called Dish today and was told that as of yesterday channel #154 is now the NFL Network. Great news and its about time. Looks like all the customer gripes about not having it may have paid off.

Tobal

Reaction score
wooohooo!!!

I have dish network and DSL, used to be Cox cable but neither had the NFL channel until now!!!

Direct TV didn't have local channels here.