Twitter: NFL Coaching Changes

cowboyec

Reaction score
not with Trevor Lawrence
Indy was a dump until Peyton got there
A franchise QB changes everything and Meyer will likely have total control there which he is unlikely to have anywhere else
just seems to me jax is the new cleveland.
nothing seems to work there.
and everyone points to them as possibly the next team to relocate....and they always say london.

cowboyec

Reaction score
if i'm atl or nyj...bienemy is my #1....and iowa st hc matt campbell would be my #2.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
if i'm atl or nyj...bienemy is my #1....and iowa st hc matt campbell would be my #2.
Daboll?
And I really like Campbell. He’s a guy who will be looked closely at and if he doesn’t get a NFL job, might be a little early, I see him being highly sought after by BAMA if Saban retires in the next couple years. He’s super talented and young. Hell, I could see MICH going after him in a year or two if Harbaugh doesn’t get that crap figured out. Lots of rumors up there right now.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If Bienemy goes to the Jets he will be a coordinator again in three years.

If I'm him, I stay right where I am until Reid is ready to quit and take over there.

Smartest career move.

blueblood70

Reaction score
sounds like he told them no.
they have settled on sarkisian...bama oc.
im glad because I dont want coach who isnt 100% ready to commit. Meyers has some verify concerning health issues and that why he said no yet if he takes the Pro Job he wont last..His family will make sure if its effecting him he will resin suddenly..not good choice of rebuilding team for the jets or Jax having a HC not 100% in..

I was surprised after Meyers said not they still let Herman walk, we are on the verge of something special i see it nd feel it.we lost 3 games by a total of 13 points 2 in the last drives and one 4 OT game against OK and destroyed CO in the bowl game..so 3 plays away from an undefeated season..

I figured he get one more season..

only positive is Herman's been coddling Sam and i dont believe Sams been the best we can get at TX as the backups all leaving on transfers protocol because they arent given a chance to compete. I mean look how good that backup looked in the bowl Game.. Sams been very good for a long time but hes not been special..Texas deserves competition and find someone special..

I always thought shane buechele was better passer and look what he did at SMU.they gave up to soon on him because all the promises made to Sams parents etc..i dont like that..I want true competitions at QB to know their might be someone better..