News: NFL: Cole Beasley: Cowboys front office 'pushes' WR targets

NewsBot

Reaction score
Cole Beasley, an impending free agent, raised speculation that he will not be returning to the Cowboys while criticizing the nature and source of Dallas' play-calling.

Continue reading...

PUSHfold

Reaction score
So he asks if 5-8 targets is too much to ask for and actually averaged over 5 targets per game...Lol this dude's a moron. CYA. He'd be a great weapon on another team but he's too limited here in what he can do. I've always liked Beasley but he's been running his mouth way to much. A lot of what he says I agree with and I can say those things publicly but I am not a professional NFL player or having to be in the same locker room and facilities as the players/coaches. Plus he's almost 30...he's gonna lose a step soon and won't be the same player.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So he asks if 5-8 targets is too much to ask for and actually averaged over 5 targets per game...Lol this dude's a moron. CYA. He'd be a great weapon on another team but he's too limited here in what he can do. I've always liked Beasley but he's been running his mouth way to much. A lot of what he says I agree with and I can say those things publicly but I am not a professional NFL player or having to be in the same locker room and facilities as the players/coaches. Plus he's almost 30...he's gonna lose a step soon and won't be the same player.
Thank you for your time here Cole. Way to disrespect the team that gave you a chance as an UDFA...even tho you quit on the team your rookie year in camp. Not a fan of Garrett..but thanks to him cutting you some slack, you are in the NFL. Show some integrity dude.