NFL.com, Nate Burleson selects his Top 10 WRs

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll take JuJu.

That 1 "not good" game is better than 4 or 5 of Amari's 9 games with the Cowboys.

Those four or five games came on a nine game sample, where as juju's came on a 3 three game sample.

Juju's came on the most pass happy team in the league, Cooper's came on a run oriented team.

You get the point.

I'd still likely take Juju

DFWJC

Reaction score
probably on his scooter.he still hasen't learned how to ride it properly yet.:muttley:
giphy.gif

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cooper wont be in the top 10 right now, he barely cracked 1K last year. If he has a full season with the production he had in Dallas, it would be a different story

Gremell12

Reaction score
Wr-

1. Deandre Hopkins
  2. Antonio Brown
  3. Julio Jones
  4. Odel beckham Jr
  5. Michael Thomas
  6. Davante Adams
  7. Tyreek Hill
  8. Mike Evans
  9. A.J Green (when healthy)
  10. Adam Thielan

visionary

Reaction score
What’s frustrating is that Dak is ranked regularly by experts as an average QB, around 17 or so, and Amari isn’t rated as a top 10 WR, yet we are set to pay both like they are the best at their position.

This
Worst thing you can do is pay average players elite money
Recipe for disaster

blueblood70

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ers-of-2019-deandre-hopkins-edges-julio-jones

1. DeAndre Hopkins
  2. Julio Jones
  3. Michael Thomas
  4. Mike Evens
  5. Odell Beckham
  6. Antonio Brown
  7. Keenan Allen
  8. Tyreek Hill
  9. Devante Adams
  10. Juju Smith-Schuster
Honorable mention and top 10 if healthy: AJ Green

What say you?
what you upset AC didnt make it, those are all great pics some arguably can be reordered and yes AJ Green belongs. Maybe a few others can be taken out and if you have your faves put IN their place, Its Fact AC doesnt deserve what hes going to demand market or no Market he and Dak are not in the top 10 at their positions and yet zeke is top 3 at worse and this board is trying to run him out of town as he demands the cash he deserves.

that is the point of this post right? dont lie we know it .. :)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hopkins
Antonio Brown
Julio Jones
Beckham
AJ Green
Cooper
Michael Thomas
Mike Evans
Tyreke Hill
Adams
good try A is not top 10 but het dream on.. its not bad hes 11 with all thr WRs on rosters these days that not a slight..and good forcontract talks :))

DFWJC

Reaction score
what you upset AC didnt make it, those are all great pics some arguably can be reordered and yes AJ Green belongs. Maybe a few others can be taken out and if you have your faves put IN their place, Its Fact AC doesnt deserve what hes going to demand market or no Market he and Dak are not in the top 10 at their positions and yet zeke is top 3 at worse and this board is trying to run him out of town as he demands the cash he deserves.

that is the point of this post right? dont lie we know it .. :)
Of course not. Don't put words in my mouth

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL.com, Nate Burleson selects his Top 10 WRs
Not terrible. Just one mans opinion.

I'll just be glad when NFLN actually starts talking about football instead of making up several lists every day.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It gets more apparent, by the day, that most of you dont watch football outside of the Cowboys games
I can agree with you mostly but those guys aren't by far better than Cooper. I think Cooper is one of the better route runners in the league but hasn't shown consistently that he can catch without dropping passes, or jump balls or even production game to game. I can understand if someone picks Cooper over those guys but a guy like Hopkins..... No way you can take Cooper over him.

fansince68

Reaction score
Yeah I would put Thielen in there somewhere towards the bottom.

It's interesting because Amari wants top 3 money. And looking at that list, I'm not sure he belongs on it.
Good point. But I didnt hear that Amari wanted top 3 money. Judging by this list, you are right, he doesn't deserve top 3 money at this moment. Maybe we wait and pay him after this season. 22 million a year with only a partial season of work completed. That gives me pause.

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score