nfl.com preseason live package

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Just a heads up, nfl.com is offering their preseason live package for $20. You can watch all of the preseason games live or after the fact and it's very good quality. I did it last year and didn't miss a boys preseason game.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
chip_gilkey;4023868 said:
Just a heads up, nfl.com is offering their preseason live package for $20. You can watch all of the preseason games live or after the fact and it's very good quality. I did it last year and didn't miss a boys preseason game.
Chip, is this similar to NFL Ticket in that you get to watch the games live? How does one go about signing up for the package? Thanks.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
I just like this because its more reliable than the crappy online streams from other sites and is much better quality. Also saves me from spending a ton of money at a sports bar.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Cowboystar17;4024002 said:
I just bought it I am excited about it.

I did it last year too and it was $40! They cut the price because of the lockout. It is so much easier than doing the other online streams and having it freeze and cut out every 5 minutes. Just click and watch.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I actually have my computer hooked up to my 55 inch plasma so I will just stream it my TV. I did this all of last year instead of me buying the Sunday ticket I just paid my POPS 50.00 for the Sunday ticket to go and streamed it to my TV. I saw no sense in both of us paying 300.00 bucks for Sunday Ticket.

LandryFan

Reaction score
chip_gilkey;4024015 said:
I did it last year too and it was $40! They cut the price because of the lockout. It is so much easier than doing the other online streams and having it freeze and cut out every 5 minutes. Just click and watch.
One more question, Chip. What channels do the games come on? Is it like NFL Ticket in that they have a range of channels where all games can be viewed? If so, how do we know what the channels are? Thanks again for the info!

LandryFan

Reaction score
Cowboystar17;4024050 said:
Landry Fan you watch them on NFL.COM
Ahhh...got it now. For some reason, I thought the gaimes were aired on TV. Thanks, Cowboystar.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
LandryFan;4024081 said:
Ahhh...got it now. For some reason, I thought the gaimes were aired on TV. Thanks, Cowboystar.

yeah sorry about the miscommunication but they are online on the nfl website. Also you get to listen to the cowboys radio broadcast for the game instead of some stupid announcers.

LandryFan

Reaction score
chip_gilkey;4024113 said:
yeah sorry about the miscommunication but they are online on the nfl website. Also you get to listen to the cowboys radio broadcast for the game instead of some stupid announcers.
That makes it even better. Thanks, guys!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for this link. I'm out of town for the pre-season, as well as the regular season most likely.

I can sign up for this and see the games now.

What about the regular season games, what is the NFL Rewind. Can we get those games too. It said something about being outside the US though.

Now I need to sell my pre-season and regular season tickets, unless I fly back to to Arlington to go to the games. :bang2:

Dwight

Reaction score

Thanks Chip. I just paid for the package. I live in South Louisiana and there are only Saints' Preseason games that are showed here. Now I can see the my favorite team.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Is this in HD? If I hook it up to my Plasma TV will it be HD?

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4024779 said:
Is this in HD? If I hook it up to my Plasma TV will it be HD?

I don't know if its going to be in pristine hd format but its a HECK of a lot better than any other online stream of the games.
HTML:

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
People throw the word HD around a lot. But what you really want to know is, is it going to be HD after it has been upscaled on your TV and the answer is no.

It may look good in your browser window at some moderate resolution but not if you stream it out to your TV. It'll be decent, but not HD.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
$20 is worth it for 4 games.

If only they'd offer a similar option during the regular season for live streaming.

I'd pay $5/game to stream.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score

I wish they had something like this for the regular season, and no, that doesn't mean I want an advertisement for the NFL Sunday Fleecing.