nfl.com preseason live package

GIFTS

Reaction score
the nfl game rewind for $39.99 could i watch this from the computer? is it like a having nfl sunday ticket? i dont have direct tv and i dont live in texas so most games are not in my area. so if i got nfl rewind could i watch all games on my computer? just wondering if anyone has done this before!

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
GIFTS86;4024940 said:
the nfl game rewind for $39.99 could i watch this from the computer? is it like a having nfl sunday ticket? i dont have direct tv and i dont live in texas so most games are not in my area. so if i got nfl rewind could i watch all games on my computer? just wondering if anyone has done this before!
Yes, you can. The catch is they're not broadcasted live. You can watch every single game and even watch the backlog of games from past years. Games I believe get put on the morning after airing.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks, chip. I just ordered it. $20 is a decent price. Like Hoofbite said, if they offered this in the regular season, a lot of people would be interested. Of course, they won't because Sunday Ticket sales would suffer.