NFL com - Top 2 draft picks for all teams

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/am...m=false&p.tcm=%23000&p.bgc1m=%23EAEAEA&sr=amp

DALLAS COWBOYS

» Round 2: No. 58 overall -- Dawson Knox, TE, Mississippi
» Round 3: No. 90 -- Damien Harris, RB, Alabama

Knox's athletic upside is huge and the Cowboys are looking for a playmaker at the tight end spot to complement safety-valve returnee Jason Witten. Zeke led the league with 322 carries as a rookie and 304 last season, when shoulder/neck problems began surfacing. Harris would be a great fit for Dallas because he is already a fine pass protector and is used to being part of a rotation.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I dont know about Knox at 58,he has no college production so its all projection with him,i definitely dont want to draft a RB so early though.

slick325

Reaction score
Wish I had four hands, so I can give those picks four thumbs down. (In my best Dave Chappelle version of Rick James voice)

Sydla

Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001026420/article/2019-nfl-draft-ideal-top-two-picks-for-all-32-teams?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Dpath-to-the-draft%3Bteam%3Dbuf%3Bconf%3Dafc%3Bdvsn%3Dace%3Bplyr%3Djohnathan_joseph%3Bplyr%3Dnicholas_foles%3Bplyr%3Dandrew_luck&p.ct=Path+to+the+Draft&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23000&p.bgc1m=%23EAEAEA&sr=amp

DALLAS COWBOYS

Knox's athletic upside is huge and the Cowboys are looking for a playmaker at the tight end spot to complement safety-valve returnee Jason Witten. Zeke led the league with 322 carries as a rookie and 304 last season, when shoulder/neck problems began surfacing. Harris would be a great fit for Dallas because he is already a fine pass protector and is used to being part of a rotation.

What the %$%#$ing $#&%$?

What a stupid draft.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sure seems like the hype train is taking off for Dawson Knox...Running that 4.51 40 sure helped. I just got a problem taking a guy that high that has 0 tds.

Plus....isn't Dalton Schultz basically the same type of player?:popcorn:

I just don't see it happening. Give me a guy like Kahale Warring TE San Diego St.....that might have a more well rounded game...can block..do a little of everything....that you can get in the mid rounds.

Witten could be a good mentor for this kid....

umXkYm0.jpg

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001026420/article/2019-nfl-draft-ideal-top-two-picks-for-all-32-teams?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Dpath-to-the-draft%3Bteam%3Dbuf%3Bconf%3Dafc%3Bdvsn%3Dace%3Bplyr%3Djohnathan_joseph%3Bplyr%3Dnicholas_foles%3Bplyr%3Dandrew_luck&p.ct=Path+to+the+Draft&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23000&p.bgc1m=%23EAEAEA&sr=amp

DALLAS COWBOYS

Agree with the first pick if the S' are gone. No way Dallas drafts RB in round 3

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Sure seems like the hype train is taking off for Dawson Knox...Running that 4.51 40 sure helped. I just got a problem taking a guy that high that has 0 tds.

Plus....isn't Dalton Schultz basically the same type of player?:popcorn:

I just don't see it happening. Give me a guy like Kahale Warring TE San Diego St.....that might have a more well rounded game...can block..do a little of everything....that you can get in the mid rounds.

Witten could be a good mentor for this kid....

umXkYm0.jpg

This the speed helps but IMO the biggest part of him is the blocking. Because there really is no production from him in college. Never even scored a TD.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

DALLAS COWBOYS

Can live with Knox because ultimately we have to replace Witten. We are not looking to replace Elliott, so spending a third-round pick on a running back is excessive.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I dont know about Knox at 58,he has no college production so its all projection with him,i definitely dont want to draft a RB so early though.

You get past those first-rounders and it's mostly about projection. I'm not going to pretend to know how Knox will turn out, but if Dallas takes him in the second, I'm going to trust that it is because the scouting department believes he should be taken then over these other tight ends who some like.

Doesn't mean it will turn out well, I'm just really not into rejecting players before we see if the scouts were right.

Now, I reject a third-round running back because there has got to be someone in that round at a position where we have a greater need. I'm OK with one in the next round, but all things being equal, that third-rounder needs to be someone projected to become a starter not a player brought in just to be a quality backup.

Carson

Reaction score
So. Two guys who won’t play much this year? Nice

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
More offensive guys? This would be a horrible draft unless theyre going after a interior guy like McCoy or Suh in free agency

cowboyec

Reaction score
don't hate it.
like both players.

if we take Harris in the 2nd or 3rd,all that tells me is they know something about 21 we don't.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You could say we picked two deep depth players with these two. Not optimal.

Alexander

Reaction score
George Kittle had very little college production, so that is not necessarily a disqualifier. That said, Ole Miss did not exactly have him executing to the detail Iowa asks of their guys either.

Alexander

Reaction score
I get the intrigue with Knox.

Do not understand the Harris pick at all.

We'd essentially be adding two clear back-up's and letting the safety position be our downfall once again.
And have a bunch of guys on the DL interior on one year deals as well. Need to come out with a decent guy there. They need a backup runner, but not that high up.

John813

Reaction score
Could sell me on Knox but a RB at 90 means they will run Zeke to the ground then say cya