NFL.com updated big board value draft

morasp

Reaction score
I don't remember if they did this last year but NFL.com recently updated their big board with some interesting changes especially at safety. Last year the one thing that characterized almost all of our picks was that they were very good value for the draft position so I decided to run a mock draft on the fanspeak simulator with the on the clock aggregate big board and pick players that were value picks. After the player is the NFL.com rank and draft grade.

58: R2P26 S Johnathan Abram Rank 26 Grade 6.04
90: R3P26 RB Damien Harris Rank 60 Grade 5.82
128: R4P26 TE Kahale Warring Rank 72 Grade 5.77
136: R4P34 WR Jalen Hurd Rank 80 Grade 5.74
165: R5P27 DT Trysten Hill Rank 75 Grade 5.75
241: R7P27 DT Armon Watts Rank 105 Grade 5.64

Hardline

Reaction score
Depending on who's on the board I would rather go TE at #90 and RB at #128.

morasp

Reaction score
Depending on who's on the board I would rather go TE at #90 and RB at #128.

I keep thinking that if Zeke gets hurt we need a quality runner behind him and even if he doesn't it would be nice to spell him and still get good production. I think the TE Knox was there and Sternberger and Smith were gone. Of the backs they've shown interest in Williams, Weber, Pollard, and Ozigbo were all there. Do you have a favorite TE and RB.

Sandyf

Reaction score
A mock is a mock, good that it reflects NFL.com but also needs to take into account who Dallas had visits with which is just as important.

Hardline

Reaction score
I keep thinking that if Zeke gets hurt we need a quality runner behind him and even if he doesn't it would be nice to spell him and still get good production. I think the TE Knox was there and Sternberger and Smith were gone. Of the backs they've shown interest in Williams, Weber, Pollard, and Ozigbo were all there. Do you have a favorite TE and RB.
I do have a favorite TE but he will be the first one off the board.
I haven't really thought about RBs other than hoping we could get Duke Johnson some how.

morasp

Reaction score
I do have a favorite TE but he will be the first one off the board.
I haven't really thought about RBs other than hoping we could get Duke Johnson some how.
Duke might not be that expensive, I'll bet they're waiting to see what happens in the draft before they do something there.