NFL Combine Thread

cnuball21

Reaction score
You heard it here first - Trey Palmer is running in the 4.2s today.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Washington may not be the receiver the other guys are but he could be the most complete tight end of the bunch. Imagine him lining up on either side with Tyron, Tyler, Martin and Steele.
You don’t have to sell me on him man… I really like him.

He blocks like an OL and with those arms, once he is used more as a receiver… his catch radius will be ridiculous.

I think he will be better as a receiver than most people are expecting him to be.

I said the other day, if he starts sliding just a little bit into the second round, I wouldn’t mind Dallas moving up and taking him.

He can be a weapon, IMO.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You heard it here first - Trey Palmer is running in the 4.2s today.
I like Palmer but you think he’s going to time that fast? It wouldn’t surprise me that much but I have been expecting more the mid-to-upper 4.3’s.

If he’s that fast… he would be nice to have.

tm1119

Reaction score

Very interested in seeing what Kuntz runs. I believe he won the PA state title for hurtles in HS and was a pretty big recruit to Penn State before he transferred

cnuball21

Reaction score
I like Palmer but you think he’s going to time that fast? It wouldn’t surprise me that much but I have been expecting more the mid-to-upper 4.3’s.

If he’s that fast… he would be nice to have.
He’s gonna threaten it…I think he hit like 21 mph at the Sr bowl.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You don’t have to sell me on him man… I really like him.

He blocks like an OL and with those arms, once he is used more as a receiver… his catch radius will be ridiculous.

I think he will be better as a receiver than most people are expecting him to be.

I said the other day, if he starts sliding just a little bit into the second round, I wouldn’t mind Dallas moving up and taking him.

He can be a weapon, IMO.
I am alone on an island but I would pick him in the first. That is the only way we get him.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I am alone on an island but I would pick him in the first. That is the only way we get him.
That’s the only way we get him… without a trade up in the second… which is why I said trade up for him.

I mean, there is a chance that he gets picked at the tail end of the first round - and we will have a better idea after his combine workout - but I do think he will go early in the second. So I agree that there is no way he makes it to Dallas’ second.

But with a move up in the second, Dallas could pick a CB/LB/OL at 26 and still end up with Washington.

However, we won’t be able to make an educated guess at that until we see what the big guy does at the combine.

That is my take right now though.