NFL cowers to pressure: Lavalais to be fined for McNabb hit...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
parchy said:
As horrible of a person as this may make me, I'd celebrate if McNabb got knocked out for the season, even if the hit was the dirtiest in NFL history.
Not very classy, IMO. Wishing that on someone makes you no better than a Eagles fan.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Good fine. While I hate Philly, I am a fan of the black qb and enjoy watching McNabb play 14 times per year in the regular season. Anything after that, I wish for total suckage from the guy.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
Good fine. While I hate Philly, I am a fan of the black qb and enjoy watching McNabb play 14 times per year in the regular season. Anything after that, I wish for total suckage from the guy.

why 14?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
a dollar every millsecond:D

How many millsecond will there be in a play or two? I figure I can play RB on passing downs twice and live to spend the money. After that not so sure. :laugh2:

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I never wish injury on another player. If we beat the Eagles this year I want it to be legitimate. Anyway, as much as I hate the eagles (more so than the Commanders actually), McNabb is one of the few tolerable guys on that team. Everything I've seen makes it look like he's a pretty good guy. That being said, I hope he throws 20 interceptions this year and the eagles fall into disarray

Martice

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
so when a player leans in with the crown of his helmet and ends a cowboy players career, because of the hit, will you be saying the same thing.

Exactly! Not many would be calling Aikman a wuss if it were him who was hit the way McNabb was and we ultimately lost the game.

This is a sport guys, not a death match. If you want to see all out violence, watch the UFC. Better yet, I'll release a video of my wife and I going at it when I take over the TV on Sunday and also this Monday night.

That will provide enough blood for you. I should know because the blood is mostly mind. :eek::

BlueStar II

Reaction score
As I saw the replay, I also thought that there eventually would be some type of fine just due to the fact of the helmet into the chest.

pgreptom

Reaction score
Wow.

Did you see the hit on Ramsey?

Was there even a fine for that? The hit on Ramsey was much, much more brutal.

Geeze. The NFL and their superstars.

This is getting ****ing ridiculous.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
In other News, the NFL has officially abolished hits to the chest. They are calling it the "Hey, we did it for TO, why nbot McFlabb" rule :rolleyes:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
In other News, the NFL has officially abolished hits to the chest. They are calling it the "Hey, we did it for TO, why nbot McFlabb" rule :rolleyes:

The official memo:

"In regards to the Donovan McNabb hit, the NFL has adopted a new policy of no hits to the chest. We aren't singling Chad Lavalais, so we will call it the "Cliff Harris Rule"."