Recommended *** NFL Draft 2021 Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Im a huge fan if this player, and he is going to be an interesting player to watch on draft. I think of him as a 15-20 guy. The upside is there to be a dominant defensive lineman (Ive compared his ceiling to Muhammad Wilkerson).

However there is alot of projection with him. That can be a tough pill to swallow in the top 10. However, even being a guy with alot of projection, he was very productive. I think he is a guy media scouts could really be sleeping in. Him going in the top 10, or closer to the top 10 than projected wouldnt shock me
It’s a draft where there’s no projected top 10 defensive linemen. I want to know how low does the defensive end from Miami goes.....haven’t heard much about him at all.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So, I'll be making a thread about this in about 2 weeks, but I have several streams coming up for the end of this month during draft week all on Twitch. All times central US time. On April 25 at 6:30 (the actual draft starts at 7 central), I'm going to be doing a first round mock draft stream where I'll be making my predictions for each pick (including a few trades I see happening). On April 29 (round 1 of the actual draft), I'll begin streaming at 6:30. It'll involve a lot of furry chats, announcing each pick as they happen, and explaining what I think of it. Next day, I'll start at about 5:45 with the same setup for rounds 2 and 3 (the draft that day resumes at 6). I'm excited about those streams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dont buy the 2nd round talk. He is a good player, just not a traditional edge rusher. At least on the right side. Someone in the late first will look at him and see a young Calais Campbell
Its very odd. I get his lack of production I'd be a shocked if a team didn't look at him and invest at least a late 1st rounder.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its very odd. I get his lack of production I'd be a shocked if a team didn't look at him and invest at least a late 1st rounder.
He was very productive. 15.5 sacks, 19 TFL's last year. His problem is he is kind of a tweener. He isnt going to be a fit with everyone because he really doesn't have the bend to develop as an edge rusher. Or at least a right side one. He would fit here with what Quinn wants to do with 4T's. Might even replace Lawrence down the line. But he is just at an awkward spot for us draft position wise

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
So, I'll be making a thread about this in about 2 weeks, but I have several streams coming up for the end of this month during draft week all on Twitch. All times central US time. On April 25 at 6:30 (the actual draft starts at 7 central), I'm going to be doing a first round mock draft stream where I'll be making my predictions for each pick (including a few trades I see happening). On April 29 (round 1 of the actual draft), I'll begin streaming at 6:30. It'll involve a lot of furry chats, announcing each pick as they happen, and explaining what I think of it. Next day, I'll start at about 5:45 with the same setup for rounds 2 and 3 (the draft that day resumes at 6). I'm excited about those streams.
Sounds like you are really into this draft furman!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was very productive. 15.5 sacks, 19 TFL's last year. His problem is he is kind of a tweener. He isnt going to be a fit with everyone because he really doesn't have the bend to develop as an edge rusher. Or at least a right side one. He would fit here with what Quinn wants to do with 4T's. Might even replace Lawrence down the line. But he is just at an awkward spot for us draft position wise
I mean his lack of production as in he only really had one year. And it was 2019.....

Status
Not open for further replies.