Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day One Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Atlanta certainly is making some decisions on their drafting the last few years that’s for sure lol

Pentagruel

Reaction score
This trade makes no sense… eagles draft at 10 right? Why move up to 9? Either Chicago doesn’t do it or the eagles don’t unless they give up the farm.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am not 100% that Carter is going to be great. Was anyone really impressed in Davis last season. Carter has some issues. Could be Jerome Brown good and bad.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Jesus Christ people talking about Carter like he's the second coming. How many of these top 10 guys end up being busts. Nobody knows anything. I was told javedon clowey and chase young were gonna be greatest players ever. And they haven't been.
You missing the point of the draft! It’s fun to watch at home and bite your nails on every pick .

Imagine round 2 like luke musgrqve or Michael Mayer was still there you’d be having a blast

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Jesus Christ people talking about Carter like he's the second coming. How many of these top 10 guys end up being busts. Nobody knows anything. I was told javedon clowey and chase young were gonna be greatest players ever. And they haven't been.
They were a quarter away from winning the super bowl and just got the best player in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.