Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

kevm3

Reaction score
How good is Mafi? I've been hearing his name tossed around. I'd probably go RB since it seems that's the one area that's been left relatively untouched and try to get some O line depth in free agency

Carson

Reaction score
You can end up with a very good QB in the fourth round we found that out in 2016. I don’t see that as giving up on the draft by picking one here. Most fans want us to take a QB in this draft.
You just signed Rush to a two year deal and have Grier. You bring in a later pick or UDFA

You still have no LG, #2 RB

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
How good is Mafi? I've been hearing his name tossed around. I'd probably go RB since it seems that's the one area that's been left relatively untouched and try to get some O line depth in free agency
I think he would start at LG this year

kevm3

Reaction score
we better not draft a backup qb with all these glaring holes we have

Carson

Reaction score
He’s the best you have out there. They waited this long and he visited. Should be simple

Aven8

Reaction score
Too fat

DFWJC

Reaction score
It looks like Clemson's AJ Henry (DE) has not even been taken.
Is he injured?