Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If this young lady on the Draft Show says "tater tots" one more time, I may toss my MacBook thru the window.

im-done-thrown-out.gif

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Just did some digging on Eric Scott Jr.

Third longest CB wingspan in the draft. Great vertical and broad jump. Got injured during his 40 so he’s faster than his recorded time. He was a top 30 visit.
Eric Scott Jr. supposedly ran a 4.42 while working out at EXOS in Arizona before his pro day.

If that's true, then his overall athleticism is off the charts.

Had top 30 visits with the Saints, Bucs, Colts, Vikings and Cowboys.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eric Scott Jr. supposedly ran a 4.42 while working out at EXOS in Arizona before his pro day.

If that's true, then his overall athleticism is off the charts.

Had top 30 visits with the Saints, Bucs, Colts, Vikings and Cowboys.

You can't polish that turd.

The Eagles give up a future pick for a corner who will help them. We give one up for an UDFA caliber camp cut.

Mr_437

Reaction score
RBs available:
Mo Ibrahim
Keaton Mitchell
Tiyon Evans
Cameron Peoples
Prince (Tulsa)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Funny...talking Chargers....they know... Kellen Moore gonna take the Chargers to the next level...while this draft is just foreshadowing of what is coming.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I defended the first pick, but after the other round's picks makes this the worst Cowboys draft in a long time. :facepalm:

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
You can't polish that turd.

The Eagles give up a future pick for a corner who will help them. We give one up for an UDFA caliber camp cut.
I'm just trying to find the reasoning for why they like him so much. I'm of the belief that rounds 4-7 are total crapshoots and most players won't work out. That's why giving up a 4th for a player like Swift is smart. I'd give up any picks 4-7 for established win-now players.