Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You use to be mostly positive. What’s happened to you?
I am still mostly positive but I can be critical at times also.

that post was not a put down it was a joke…he can go from a deuce to an Ace….and not be a joker…I should not have to explain this.

JayFord

Reaction score
If we are going to compare Duece to a running back

compare him to Warrick Dunn....small but can run anywhere on the field out of any formation toss, sweep, gut, power

you dont run for over 3k yards just doing outside runs

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
A few names I would spend
this pick on

QB MAX DUGGAN
CB CORY TRICE
ILB IVAN PACE
OG NICK BROEKER
K BJ POTTER
I wouldnt mind seeing Max but i think it depends on if they think he will actually get Drafted, they may roll the dice that they can get him UDFA

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

compare him to Warrick Dunn....small but can run anywhere on the field out of any formation toss, sweep, gut, power

I mean Sproles is kinda a great comp, many forget he was the main RB for some years with no problem running up the middle, and used as a return guy but back then that was common.

Carson

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind seeing Max but i think it depends on if they think he will actually get Drafted, they may roll the dice that they can get him UDFA
By far best QB available so every team will throw $$$ at him

I am sure he’d be happy to be drafted here

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I like this pick by the Cowboys. Deuce is a legit back, was a pain in the arse to tackle. Can handle the tandem. I figure his size left him on the board this long, but he plays bigger than his size. Not similar to Turpin at all. As long as you don't force him to block, i feel comfortable with him. Pollard, Davis and Vaughn would be alright for me. The question will be, will the Cowboys let him wear 22?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You can in college. They’ll use him like Sproles was used. Great pick.

Carson

Reaction score
I mean Sproles is kinda a great comp, many forget he was the main RB for some years with no problem running up the middle, and used as a return guy but back then that was common.
He reminds of 43 for sure. Nobody wants to see them in open space because you’re going to miss

Man I miss those Sproles/Ell Roberson days!

garyo1954

Reaction score

I was thinking another KState....Mack Herron, same height, picked in 6th by Falcons, bounced around, with Patriots in '73 where he set the then all purpose yards record of 2444

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
By far best QB available so every team will throw $$$ at him

I am sure he’d be happy to be drafted here
He would but I'm guessing Jerry has talked with Max at length and if he is a udfa he will be in camp here i believe.