Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
With the talent that we acquired in this draft the rest of the league should be very scared. In fact, they should probably just give up and save humiliation that we will impose on them, lol.
We will never lose a game again

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't get this pick at all. He better have fly paper for hands. Good grief

Mannix

Reaction score
I really like what I see here....totally reminds me of a slighter Michael Irvin....looks like a GREAT possession receiver. Check this out....at 4:44 it sure didn't look like 4.69 time to me....plays MUCH faster!

starfan1

Reaction score
Interested in UDFA’s but the draft is complete and all boxes checked. Maybe not with who I wanted or when I wanted but every position I wanted addressed has been. bring on camp

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Welp, guess you can put Brooks, Tolbert and Turpin into a blender and try to come up with a decent average receiver. Don't see him making much of an impact, or even the team for that matter. I know it's the 7th round, but still a JAG.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Oh dang those brooks highlights were pretty impressive. Flashes on tape but very little production,

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Welp, guess you can put Brooks, Tolbert and Turpin into a blender and try to come up with a decent average receiver. Don't see him making much of an impact, or even the team for that matter. I know it's the 7th round, but still a JAG.
He hasn't even played a down yet chill

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
I think its possible only 3 of our draft class makes the roster I hope im wrong about this draft.

reddyuta

Reaction score
looks like a guy we want to stash in PS but not want to go the UDFA route for his services.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Happy with the Deuce pick and glad they at least made an attempt at a WR in this draft.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Iffy draft….totally depends on how Mazi holds up against the run and if Schoonmaker and Overshown can develop into starters. Deuce could get some snaps but I’m not sure if expecting him to produce at this level is really fair. Hopefully he overachieves like he did in college. Other picks are depth picks that will ideally have minimal roles this season.